• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel and DC boundless atoms scale debunk

Lately iv been seeing atoms in marvel and DC scaled to boundless. It's largely scaled off of worlds within worlds and collective unconcious and it seems people on quora are struggling to debunk it. Does anyone here have a solid debunk for it?

Here is a link to one of the scales iv seen used.

i aint reading all that but i think those guy using other wiki standart for scalling
Nope they use vs battle wiki. And on occasion CSAP. Basically the rub down is atoms contain universes and universes are made everytime someone makes a decision therefore atoms contain infinite universes and each of those universes has a CU which is how they scale the atoms. Is there a way I can debunk this?

Here is a link to one of the scales iv seen used.
I see just 2-C and 2-A in these atoms since some scans stated for them to contain universes and even infinite universes, its absurd to believe an atom in these verses can be tier 0.

I see just 2-C and 2-A in these atoms since some scans stated for them to contain universes and even infinite universes, its absurd to believe an atom in these verses can be tier 0.
And what about 2C and 2A? Do you find those valid because I find even than to be far fetched

And what about 2C and 2A? Do you find those valid because I find even than to be far fetched
I find them valid as they are consistently stated though in a weird way, as you know atoms are very very small, then it's fiction anything is possible.

And about the mr fantastic scan, he can literally see planets and life in atoms through the damn microscope, that by itself should debunk atoms being an actual universal in size. Lol

i honestly dont think it possible to composite those 2 verse
He didn't actually both verse do indeed mention and show the atoms contains universes in them, besides Marvel and DC share the same writers. And I disagree for this atom ***** to ever be used.

He didn't actually both verse do indeed mention and show the atoms contains universes in them, besides Marvel and DC share the same writers. And I disagree for this atom ***** to ever be used.
why did he say "crossover between DC and marvel are canon so their cosmology scalling can be used for each other"?

Is there any proof that these atomic Universe have universes inside them? Also, the DC scan doesn't really look solid with using scans from Pre Crisis for whatever reason. The fact the "Microverse" is called the Sub atomic Foundation of Creation doesn't raise any confidence in it having some further smaller creations inside it.

random question but what all type of multiverse tier
Sorry, can you repeat that in other words?
If you mean by type 1, 2, 3 and 4 multiverses by Max Tegmark then they don't have a specific tier. For example type four multiverse can range anywhere between high hyperversal to boundless.

Sorry, can you repeat that in other words?
If you mean by type 1, 2, 3 and 4 multiverses by Max Tegmark then they don't have a specific tier. For example type four multiverse can range anywhere between high hyperversal to boundless.
type 3 tier?

Can you please post the link?
main-qimg-ff55f0bd33ebd694907ece8cf18aff72

nvm , wasnt franklin but the point still stands

main-qimg-ff55f0bd33ebd694907ece8cf18aff72

nvm , wasnt franklin but the point still stands
Ok so now he is saying that the reason atoms scale beyond "irrelevant layers into boundless" is because they have "decisions create a new universe with R>F transcendence universes" also what is a good debunk for DC?

Ok so now he is saying that the reason atoms scale beyond "irrelevant layers into boundless" is because they have "decisions create a new universe with R>F transcendence universes" also what is a good debunk for DC?
Yeah, no, there are scans in marvel saying universes are "parallel" or "adjusted" which you know, isn't R>F transcendence at all.

As for DC, universes inside atoms would automatically be inferior to normal 3-D universes. So that would make them infinite hierarchy of 3-D universes.

Back