• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem to only disagree on sonething minor (Hela having healing, which I still insist on) and some weird power that only works on specific targets being actually another power with the same gimmick, whatever that may be.

So this is going pretty well, but I would still appreciate all the rest of the people here with share their opinions.

I don't really have the time to go over this, I still stand with what I said, but I'll just answer this rq

" If other dead beings get the same attack CGR got, would they still be able to regenerate after that? If they can, then ok, if they can't, then that's regen negation to me."

If they went through the exact same series of events he did, and had the same stats and exact nature (but not hax), then yeah they should be able to anyway

So what do we need to do here, in summary?

The people I already called needs to see the OP, the arguments in the comments and give their opinion. That can take a while so you can unfollow this if you want.

Honestly you should've just made a new thread rather than bulk this one up, the previous Ghost Rider stuff still hasn't been resolved yet.

I'll check it all in a while.

I read one set of comics in one series and listed the powers there but then it sent me to read other comic for context where Thanos was using a new power as a result of the comics before it in that other series. This is just the sum of it all.

Also we were told to have less threads for a same verse being discussed at once in that wiki criticism, so there's that.

Eh, still an inefficient way imo.

We all know how stupid and uninformed that critique is mate I swear, have you seen stuff like the Sentry and Captain Britain revisions where shit kept adding on and on and on while nothing was ever accepted before another revision was tacked on? This is that vibe.

Bulking up a thread like this is a straight up shitshow, why do you think I don't message literally everyone and upgrade 70 characters at a time? Because they'll logically never end, nobody wants to read through them, at least properly, and it's just... such a poor way to verify revisions. All in all, I do think you shouldn't do this stuff in general, especially in a Marvel thread, where by guarantee I tell you, not everyone would have an expertise of ALL these characters to give their input.

Zark is probaby correct. Sorry Eficiente.

Let's concentrate on evaluating the thread. We can discuss standards to make organized CRTs once I make a thread about it in the future to propose all users to follow a minimum amount of new rules on it, threads that are huge messes hinder me to evaluate them as much as everyone here.

Can somebody remind me of the summarised conclusions here?

In regards to the Ghost Rider revisions, there is no proper conclusion IIRC, we were discussing Robbie Reyes' keys but that just got... sidetracked.

In general the rest of the powers unrelated to the Rider chain scaling seem fine, except Hela's Healing, and Cosmic Ghost Rider's Regenerationn got contested and has an iffy resolution.

Okay. What has been accepted can probably be applied.

Zark2099 said:
In general the rest of the powers unrelated to the Rider chain scaling seem fine, except Hela's Healing, and Cosmic Ghost Rider's Regenerationn got contested and has an iffy resolution.
Well, Hykuu did ultimately agree with it

Hykuu said:
Low Godly for CGR seems fair, just not the regen negation-
The others just didn't reply, is there any reason to disagree with the Low Godly feat?

I am doubtful on it scaling to the rest of the Riders given Cosmic is an alt. univ Rider, so his dynamics may not necessarily translate.

• Not the rest of the Riders, just Johnny as he describes himself as something on the lines of the greatest student in the Ghost Rider school.
  • Not only is CGR a character of the main universe now but this story in particular had a notable focus on the 3 Riders shown above. I find ridiculous for them to not scale (if they deserve to do so) just because one of them was from an alternative future.

• Doesn't translate to him knowing that
  • Still from an alt. future that never happened. Not ridiculous to me.

Bump. I didn't say anything on that to leave it in a respectful disagreement.

Bump. I would prefer everything done before adding the rest.

The Low-Godly regen scaling to Johnny Blaze from Cosmic Ghost Rider needs to be evaluated by others based on the stuff above. I could call them, and I will later if needed...but I don't feel like it and would appreciate if they could come on their own.

I think that it is inappropriate to scale from Cosmic Ghost Rider. He has the Regenerationn of a Herald of Galactus further increasing his abilities.

Well, the way the feat was portrayed with all the possession, fire and demonic things going on made it seem entirely as a Ghost Rider power.

Well, the Silver Surfer also has very high Regenerationn, and Blaze has never demonstrated this on his own. It seems unreliable.

The problem with scaling anything from CGR is that:

1.) He's supposedly the most powerful of the Riders.

2.) He's a Herald of Galactus on top of being a Spirit of Vengeance.

Basically, his powers are considered in another league and he has two pools of powers to draw upon and combine. You can't disentangle his powers because they enhance one another. The Power Cosmic has numerous applications and him having it boosts his powers considerably. Unless he does something that explicitly stated to be something any of the other Riders can do, one cannot make the assumption other Riders can do it or even to the same extent.

Tell me here which pages that I need to unlock.

I'm gonna be adding adding things over time in a verse that only has me supporting it, so if someone else can add the stuff here then that would be practic.

I would also appreciate some help with this.

Thank you, but I do not remember. Sorry. Perhaps somebody else can tell you, or you can check through the thread on your own?

Johnny scaling to CGR's Low-Godly regen, Hela's Healing, Stats Reduction & likely Regenerationn Negation were all the things rejected. The rest is good and everything is in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back