• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Martian Manhunter vs Sentry

Also low high regen might save him from that, but then again the sentry might use his matter manipulation when he sees that happening

I know but mm has low high regen. "Able to regenerate from a puddle/drop of blood, or a small piece of your body"

If they're bloodlusted, vote goes to Manhunter again via mind screwing him before he can get matter manipulation off.

What's the starting distance? SBA states that if no starting distance is given, they are given one as far as their range allow, with a maximum of 4 km. From what distance can The Sentry manipulate matter? Plus, how good is MM mind manipulation? I know is supposed to be pretty impresive, but reading Sentry's feats regarding telepathy... Yeah.

Edit: Just read his profile, my vote goes to Martian Manhunter via Mind Manip

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
What's the starting distance? SBA states that if no starting distance is given, they are given one as far as their range allow, with a maximum of 4 km. From what distance can The Sentry manipulate matter? Plus, how good is MM mind manipulation? I know is supposed to be pretty impresive, but reading Sentry's feats regarding telepathy... Yeah.
Dude... I don't... I don't know... Just go with whatever you want man.

Going to give this to Sentry; not only does have AP/Durability advantage, he also has a superior healing factor; High vs Low-High. Considering Sentry has the power of 1,000,000 Supernovas, I'm pretty sure he can do more than just melt him; he might vaporize, or better yet, atomize the Martian. Sentry could regenerate from being atomized, but I doubt Martian Manhunter would be able to do that in the first place given Sentry's superior durability.

@Dark

There is a BIG distance between the two given SBA. Plus speed equalized. Both bloodlusted. MMH just mind manip and it's over.

And Sentry can Reality Warp him, atomize him, punch him considering he's over 100k times stronger and the only thing MM has is mind Manipulation which may not work on someone who lolnoped mind Manipulation from Doctor Strange.

Mind hax doesn't really work on an already bloodlusted Sentry; especially if it's his void form. Considering he even resisted Doctor Strange's mind hax, I'm positive he can stand up to MM's mind hax. So it would ultimately come down to who the strongest is, in that case, Sentry incinerates him.

Listed in his profile

• Breaking free from Dr. Strange's black magic illusions

I said ds (Doctor strange) for a reason. I was talking about feats for doctor strange not sentry. Sentry resists it but what are doctor strange feats on that?

Back