• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did people forget that Eggman can easily mind hax Bowser with a planetary laser? Also the Time Eater cores isn't a weak spot, it's just his body, the rest is gas, plus Eggman is about to get duplication, which won't beat Bowser but will give him trouble, also the probality manipulation as well, that will make Eggman hitting Bowser easier and the opposite harder, plus Eggman in base being weaker than Bowser os useless because Eggman isn't going to leave his machines, he never does that at all, plus the Phantom Ruby perception manipulation might give Bowser trouble as well, if Eggman realises he might lose he is going to mind hax, which Bowser can't do nothing for, also Eggman's haxes would also aply to his machines that he is using, seriosly he isn't leaving his machines, the probality manipulation will aply while he is in the Time Eater, attacking via it, plus Eggman has no trouble of piloting it

The big problem is that you people are separating Eggman from his machines, which isn't sound, Eggman's haxes still worked for things that he used like throwing wrenchs, so it will work with things that he is using, the Time Eater matchs was without Eggman, just It by itself, Bowser can't teleport close to Eggman because he is in the Time Eater, so he will only get close to be blasted, Eggman has more options to Win, Bowser main arguments are about old matchs and the fact that Eggman might leave his machine which is OOC

Also Eggman might just start with mind hax, it was the first thing he did when he made the machines and they were ready, also the Time Eater arms can teleport through portals, so Bowser can't teleport or run away easily like that

Plus Eggman is going to get life force absortion as well, plus Eggman hax works on everything he uses, it literaly works on his bombs and wrenchs, which by that logic aren't him, so it will work on his machines and the Time Eater, plus the Time Eater time travelling ability might give Eggman prep as well, and you don't need to be sucked to go to White Space, Sonic wasn't and neither did Classic Sonic and Tails as well

Honestely I hate to say this but the Bowser votes are probaly invalid, they come from using reasonings when Eggman wasn't piloting the Time Eater plus the weird fact that his hax only affects him which is wrong, It affects anything that Eggman uses, in the game a example his his wrench and bombs, another example is Tails machines that also get affected by the hax, so the Time Eater would still have it since Eggman is using it, plus Bowser can't teleport away when the Time Eater arms can do the same via portals, he himself can also teleport as well, the only thing valid from the Bowser argument is that the ressurection will probaly only affect Eggman and not the Time Eater, since Eggman doesn't die when it is destroyed, but that gives him even more reasons to use his planetary mind ray from space

Bowser-7 ( If they aren't invalid)

Eggman-8

If we consider the votes invalid for the reasons stated before, then it's grace for Eggman

I didn't forget the mindhax laser was a thing. But there's many problems with relying on that to win. One, it being from space makes it very predictable and incredibly easy to dodge. Two, Eggman has a massive amount of machines and it goes on assuming he'd rely on that one instead of putting all his eggs in the basket of Time Eater or something else. And three Eggman's in range of the laser itself and he doesn't resist mind manipulation. Eggman not leaving his machines isn't the problem. The problem is literally nothing Eggman has besides Time Eater compares to Bowser. He tries matching Bowser in any other way, he dies horribly.

There's also a massive difference between wrenches and bombs and a giant semi-sentient mecha. Saying it works on Eggman's wrenches and bombs so it'll work on Time Eater is fallacious given Eggman is the one whacking or chucking there. That's like saying my bionic arm helps me throw better so it'll improve me being able to drop this nuke.

So far the only method of victory I've seen for Eggman is mindhax and nothing else, so it does not look like he has more ways to win. All the other things mentioned are annoyances at best. Portal teleportation<thought based teleportation. I already said why Eggman starting with mindhax is wrong (he uses any of his weapons when they're done when he has access to them) and why using the space laser at all is a bad idea. And given the many times you guys showed me that part in the manual about Sonic's birthday being interrupted, yes, they were sucked into portals.

Theuser789 said:
Eggman also has planetary transmutation, though Bowser resists transmutation I don't know if it's planetary
Okay given how many things are claimed to be planetary I'm starting to doubt it...

Eggman was going to transform the entire planet in a card

The mind control ray affects the entire planet, he would have to leave it, and Eggman used it first everytime he could, plus he can fire It from the Eggmobile as well, and Bowser is a very large character, especialy using a Grand Star

Because Eggman is using it, there is no diference, the nuke comparassion isn't good because he isn't controlling the actions of a nuke, and Eggman is in the Time Eater, so hitting it, means hitting him as well, also Eggman doesn't need to leave the Time Eater to use other machines, plus he can just bring alternative Eggman's from the past or let Eggrobos pilot the other machines, something he has done before while not leaving the Time Eater

He has transmutation, beating him in a fight, and absorving his life force, or making him fight a clone, a ability that will be just added. Except that Eggman used it before any other machine everytime

Rewatch the cutscene again slowy, Sonic, Classic and Tails aren't sucked

Also the Time Eater can teleport his arms while the rest stays, so Bowser goes away a arm chases him and If he teleports back the rest of the Time Eater is there, plus the Time Eater time slow os way better than zone speed since he can do whenever he wants

Okay given how many things are claimed to be planetary I'm starting to doubt it...

Lol, but he was going to turn the Earth into a card

He was going to transform the entire planet in a card, which included everything with it as well

What makes transmutation into potence anyways? I could say mind hax of every person is just range as well

Eggman would be affected my the mind control ray because he's in range. Not to mention it affecting the planet means its range is spread thin, meaning Bowser's resistance covers it. Grand Star Bowser can control his height. In SMG1 it didn't change how big he was.

Again, massive difference between the mecha and the weapons. If the nuke isn't a good comparison, then make it driving a car. The bottom line is the Chaos shouldn't influence Time Eater in the same way they influence a wrench. Again, literally everything else is going to be destroyed no problem by Bowser.

Resists, fair but unlikely, takes too long, and NLF respectively.

Bowser never used a Grand Star in the first Galaxy game, they were in the planet he was fighting It, when Bowser loses it he imediately goes back to being small, plus, and the mind ray was made to affect the entire planet, that's why it's planetary in the first place, it won't lose potency at all, plus Eggman can fire from the Eggmobile

Yes it would influence the car as well, because Eggman is using it, plus Eggman is in the Time Eater, so the attacks would still miss, and you forgot that it influences bombs plus Tails machines, which aren't even physicaly throw by them. They can be one-shoot but they are good distractioons, plus their haxes are going to be effective, Bowser will have all those machines plus the Time Eater fighting him

Not in the potency of it, not unlikely when he has to worry with a clone plus other machines piloted by Eggrobos, not the one from the optional equipment plus it will keep weakning him, not NLF, it literaly fires a beam from the Eggmobile and a clone is made, that's not a NLF

That's the main ability, he literaly clones from the Eggmobile which isn't as strong as the cast, it can clone him

Actualy no, it's not a NLF, Eggman scans the opponent and then clones him, he doesn't make it from nothing, Bowser was already cloned this way via the Dark Star, so Eggman scaning them making a clone would work, since he is being based of Bowser's own power, a NLF would be saying he can make clones via the Phantom Ruby for example

The Dark Star has feats of scanning on the level of Bowser via actually scanning Bowser and even then can't scan Grand Star Bowser without feats.

Yes, it's like saying that mind hax or any type of It doesn't work because of strengh, scaning still works, also I think that Eggman actualy scaned what the Time Eater could do when they met as well, that's how he figured out what it could do and had his plan as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back