• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Voting Paper Mario via Duplication, Stat Amps, Healing, and his other goodies when using Battle Cards. I'm pretty sure certain Battle Cards have additional stuff.

I don't really see anything Mario has that would get past that regen even with amps. Also, Sonic can travel back in time to gather an army of Sonics, so he basically has duplication as well.

Yes, they are done with the time machine. He did this when he couldnt stand a chance against Supreme High Robotnik, so he cloned himself 5 times to make him stand a chance. So, if a fight is hard, he will do just that.

It was optional...

But even then, can Paper Mario really harm someone with Low-High Regen? Especially since Sonic could just trick Paper Mario with a disguise.

If the time machine is allowed, then Sonic will probably go back in time eventually and overwhelm Mario. If it's not, then I don't know.

Also I'm taking back my vote until more arguments are made for both sides

It isn't added on his profile for whatever reason, but certain Battle Cards can transmute enemies into Goombas.

Looking at Sonic's profile, i must say it's pretty bare bones. I know it's fairly new and all but Sonic does have notable powers that aren't mentioned. Most notably there's no minor fire manipulation despite Sonic consistently using his speed to leave trails of fire and even using said fire for both utillity and combat.

I suppose you may add the abilities missing. Provide the scans of the abilities you add as well.

Back