• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Vs Mewtwo (Super Mario Bros Vs Pokémon)

Your right... in his 2-B key.

Because its linked to his teleportation which is thought-based. Have you ever seen how he flips? It takes a bit of time. Which isn't on the profile, it is minor.
He has time travel, and the justification used was him moving to another dimension, and while he's flipping, he's 2D and untouchable to Mewtwo

This minor resistance is enough

He has time travel, and the justification used was him moving to another dimension, and while he's flipping, he's 2D and untouchable to Mewtwo

This minor resistance is enough
Okay and this would work to get back to the battlefield why? No, he really isn't, take it from someone who's played SPM.

The resistance on the profile is overwhelmed by baseline mind manipulation, and Mewtwo's mind Manipulation... isn't baseline.

Okay and this would work to get back to the battlefield why? No, he really isn't, take it from someone who's played SPM.

The resistance on the profile is overwhelmed by baseline mind manipulation, and Mewtwo's mind Manipulation... isn't baseline.
Tell me how strong mewtwo's mindhax is then

He can teleport through time back to the battlefield, and the flip ability makes him 2D

It’s not, unless you’re arguing Mewtwo’s Mind hax is garbage
Scans?

Tell me how strong mewtwo's mindhax is then

He can teleport through time back to the battlefield, and the flip ability makes him 2D

Scans?
Better than practically ever psychic-type pokemon's for one thing.

Unless I'm mistaken the one time Mario has time traveled that I know of eh, let's just say it ain't anything BFR reversing. Which, again, is too slow.

Scans for what? Scans for Mario's mind resistance being listed as Minor...?

Better than practically ever psychic-type pokemon's for one thing.

Unless I'm mistaken the one time Mario has time traveled that I know of eh, let's just say it ain't anything BFR reversing. Which, again, is too slow.

Scans for what? Scans for Mario's mind resistance being listed as Minor...?
No I mean scans for layers of mind manipulation for mewtwo

Back