• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
Mario vs goku by faisaladen-d4ae3bd

An icon of anime/manga and an icon of gaming. Let the battles begin!!

Each starts at base/weakest, and may continue to get up until they've exhausted all of their strongest forms and power-ups. Battle starts at a distance of 50 meters... ermmm... somewhere on Earth I suppose.

No prior knowledge, to Death/KO/incap as usual, in-character, all equipment available. Who wins? Stating your reasoning would be appreciated.

If it is progressing, Goku wins. Goku starts at high 4-C and then jumps to 4-B as a SSJ, then high 4-B as a SSJ2, and 4-A as a SSJ3. Those jumps are too big for Mario.

What tier is Dream Team Mario?

...I could have sworn there was a thread for this, but I can't find it. Perhaps it was deleted because of my squabbling with Davy.

Anyway, SMG Mario seems to have pretty much everything he needs to take Goku down. He's got the DC, the durability, and even the reaction speed. Wouldn't call it a stomp either way, but I'm leaning towards Mario.

Maybe we should wait until the end of Super since Goku might gain some insane hax abilities in addition to a boost in power

Yojimbo1989 said:
Maybe we should wait until the end of Super since Goku might gain some insane hax abilities in addition to a boost in power
This is probably the most sensible thing to do now

Yeah, making Goku vs. threads is like making Saitama vs. threads. He's obviously going to get a huge power-up in the near future, so any victory against them won't last long.

A shame, too, because I'm so tempted to make a Saitama vs. Tifa thread.

Doesn't that mean that Goku will be stronger than Mario as well as the off chance of getting any amount of hax later on?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Doesn't that mean that Goku will be stronger than Mario as well as the off chance of getting any amount of hax later on?
Honestly I think it's best if we don't use most DBS characters until we know what their limits are or when the show ends. You can debate Goku as he is now against Mario but it's likely he's going to get stronger.

Oblivion00 said:
The real cal howard said:
So, does that mean Mario is winning as of now?
Nah, we're leaving this thread open for a later date since Goku is bound to get stronger as Super progresses.
That's not what he asked. He asked if Mario wins as of right now. The answer seems to be yes.

Yojimbo1989 said:
Just how fast is Mario? I went to his page and it just says Massively FTL, without some number to it
That's what i was wondering

Does anyone have a link of Mario using the Star Rod, it says that the rod is capable of reality warping, but to what extent?

WarriorWare said:
Isn't that thing only planet level anyway?
I'm not sure that's why I'm asking, people are stating that Mario has the stats advantages, but on his page it says MFTL+ for speed, but Goku should be in the range of 1 billion times the speed of light possibly hundreds of billions of times the speed of light if we're allowed to scale off of Whis's most recent feat of crossing about 5 galaxies in 35 mins, that's why we need to know just how fast Mario is. Plus his durability and power are classed as multi-galaxy level whereas Goku's is at least multi-galaxy level on both cases. I'm not sure who wins, which is why I was wondering if anyone has any links to any of these things in action, we need to evaluate any of Mario's hax abilities to see if they'll be able to make much of a difference

Yojimbo1989 said:
WarriorWare said:
I'm not sure that's why I'm asking, people are stating that Mario has the stats advantages, but on his page it says MFTL+ for speed, but Goku should be in the range of 1 billion times the speed of light possibly hundreds of billions of times the speed of light if we're allowed to scale off of Whis's most recent feat of crossing about 5 galaxies in 35 mins, that's why we need to know just how fast Mario is. Plus his durability and power are classed as multi-galaxy level whereas Goku's is at least multi-galaxy level on both cases. I'm not sure who wins, which is why I was wondering if anyone has any links to any of these things in action, we need to evaluate any of Mario's hax abilities to see if they'll be able to make much of a difference
Well the speed is probably much higher and it could be outside the universe like the kaioshin realm but we don't just Goku is trillions in short bursts and the haxes need to be more specific so we know if it is effective against Goku

TISSG7Regrave said:
Yojimbo1989 said:
WarriorWare said:
Well the speed is probably much higher and it could be outside the universe like the kaioshin realm but we don't just Goku is trillions in short bursts and the haxes need to be more specific so we know if it is effective against Goku
This. Mario may have hax but how effective and potent is it against Goku is the quesiton i'm asking here.

Consider the distance between galaxies in Super Mario Galaxy , as the distance from our galaxy to Andromeda , which is 2,500,000 Lightyears. To catch the star power at the end of the level, Mario travels from one galaxy to another in about 5 seconds . 2,500,000/5=500,000 . There, Mario's speed with the Power Star is 500,000 Lightyears per second, 4,734,898,098,255,360,000,000 m / s, or simply 15,793,920,000,000*lightspeed

Many may think that Super Mario Galaxy galaxies are small, but no. The part where Mario runs are only a few scattered asteroids, Mario only goes through there, because that is where the Power Stars are. So much so that if you look at the sky, you'll notice that the sky is full of stars, what do takes to make the conclusion that there is much beyond what you scroll through several light years away. And look outside at one of the galaxies released by Hungry Lumas, and then to a picture of the universe's, will see that the distance between the galaxy and you seem to be the same.

In Super Mario Galaxy 2 , Bowser took a Grand Star. We can conclude that Bowser is FTL . At the end of Super Mario Galaxy 2 , Mario and Bowser fought , and even Bowser moving with a Grand Star, Mario was moving normally at the same speed that Bowser. In this case, Mario is FTL in your base form.

Alradion said:
Consider the distance between galaxies in Super Mario Galaxy , as the distance from our galaxy to Andromeda , which is 2,500,000 Lightyears. To catch the star power at the end of the level, Mario travels from one galaxy to another in about 5 seconds . 2,500,000/5=500,000 . There, Mario's speed with the Power Star is 500,000 Lightyears per second, 4,734,898,098,255,360,000,000 m / s, or simply 15,793,920,000,000*lightspeed
Many may think that Super Mario Galaxy galaxies are small, but no. The part where Mario runs are only a few scattered asteroids, Mario only goes through there, because that is where the Power Stars are. So much so that if you look at the sky, you'll notice that the sky is full of stars, what do takes to make the conclusion that there is much beyond what you scroll through several light years away. And look outside at one of the galaxies released by Hungry Lumas, and then to a picture of the universe's, will see that the distance between the galaxy and you seem to be the same.

In Super Mario Galaxy 2 , Bowser took a Grand Star. We can conclude that Bowser is FTL . At the end of Super Mario Galaxy 2 , Mario and Bowser fought , and even Bowser moving with a Grand Star, Mario was moving normally at the same speed that Bowser. In this case, Mario is FTL in your base form.
So is he 15,793,920,000,000 times the speed of light?

I played it though can't remember they did reach the center of the universe but that is the observation deck that belongs to rosalina and that took a few minutes from an unknown area... so idk

I calculated the time from when it comes out of the galaxy, until the moment he arrives at the Observatory . Apparently this is his speed, but can not be sure, because I do not know which the distance between galaxies . In this case, its speed is unknown, the calculation is only an estimate.

Alradion said:
I calculated the time from when it comes out of the galaxy, until the moment he arrives at the Observatory . Apparently this is his speed, but can not be sure, because I do not know which the distance between galaxies . In this case, its speed is unknown, the calculation is only an estimate.
Ok

TISSG7Regrave said:
Alradion said:

Is aproximately, is estimate.

Alradion said:
TISSG7Regrave said:
Alradion said:

Is aproximately, is estimate.
he would be a lot faster then goku's speed being massively low balled that Faisal Shourov calc but far slower if we use TLT1's calc of the speed

TISSG7Regrave escreveu:
Alradion escreveu:
TISSG7Regrave escreveu:
Alradion escreveu:
Considere a dist├óncia entre as gal├íxias em Super Mario Galaxy, como a dist├óncia da nossa gal├íxia a Andrômeda, que é 2.500.000 Lightyears. Para capturar o poder de estrela no final do n├¡vel, Mario viaja de uma gal├íxia para outra em cerca de 5 segundos. 2.500.000 / 5 = 500.000. L├í, a velocidade do Mario com o Star Power é de 500.000 Anos-luz por segundo, 4,734,898,098,255,360,000,000 m / s, ou simplesmente 15.793.920.000.000 * lightspeed
Muitos podem pensar que as gal├íxias Super Mario Galaxy s├úo pequenos, mas n├úo. A parte onde Mario corridas s├úo apenas alguns asteróides espalhados, Mario ├║nica passa por l├í, porque é onde as estrelas de energia s├úo. Tanto é assim que, se voc├¬ olhar para o céu, voc├¬ vai perceber que o céu est├í cheio de estrelas, o que leva para fazer a conclus├úo de que n├úo é muito além do que voc├¬ percorrer v├írios anos-luz de dist├óncia. E olhar para fora em uma das gal├íxias divulgados pela Hungry Lumas, e ent├úo a uma imagem do universo do, vai ver que a dist├óncia entre a gal├íxia e voc├¬ parece ser o mesmo.

Em Super Mario Galaxy 2, Bowser tomou um Grand Star. Podemos concluir que Bowser é FTL. No final de Super Mario Galaxy 2, Mario e Bowser lutou, e até mesmo Bowser movendo-se com uma Grand Star, Mario estava se movendo normalmente na mesma velocidade que Bowser. Neste caso, Mario é FTL na sua forma de base.

Assim ele é 15,793,920,000,000 vezes a velocidade da luz?
├ë aproximadamente, é estimativa.
ele seria muito mais rápido, então a velocidade de Goku sendo maciçamente baixo enrolado que Faisal Shourov calc, mas muito mais lento se usarmos calc de TLT1 da velocidade
Ok , let's talk of Lifting Strength.

In Super Mario World, Mario snatched the Larry Koopa castle floor and raised. This site has calculated that the castle's weight is 203,501,923,216 pounds, what do would be around 92,306,920.565905475159331125427091 tones.

http://www.ign.com/blogs/shaw98/2014/06/08/mario-can-pick-up-my-house-the-true-strength-of-mario

However, this channel has calculated that gravity in Super Mario World is 78 m/s^2, what do would be approximately 7.95 times Earth's gravity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McsgRggUjE4

92,306,920.565905475159331125427091*7.95 = 734,687,735.11639051657426814115439

Soon the castle weighs 734,687,735.11639051657426814115439 tones that world. But if he raises it in that world on Earth would suffer less pressure of gravity, thus, could raise 7.95 times more weight.

734,687,735.11639051657426814115439*7.95 = 5,847,514,626.4365775808972362255145

So, in our world, he would be able to raise 5,847,514,626.4365775808972362255145 tons. But it must be remembered, he did it with facility, and could even raise much weight. So far, its maximum Lifting Strength is also unknown...

Alradion said:
TISSG7Regrave escreveu:
Alradion escreveu:
TISSG7Regrave escreveu:
Alradion escreveu:
Considere a dist├óncia entre as gal├íxias em Super Mario Galaxy, como a dist├óncia da nossa gal├íxia a Andrômeda, que é 2.500.000 Lightyears. Para capturar o poder de estrela no final do n├¡vel, Mario viaja de uma gal├íxia para outra em cerca de 5 segundos. 2.500.000 / 5 = 500.000. L├í, a velocidade do Mario com o Star Power é de 500.000 Anos-luz por segundo, 4,734,898,098,255,360,000,000 m / s, ou simplesmente 15.793.920.000.000 * lightspeed
Muitos podem pensar que as gal├íxias Super Mario Galaxy s├úo pequenos, mas n├úo. A parte onde Mario corridas s├úo apenas alguns asteróides espalhados, Mario ├║nica passa por l├í, porque é onde as estrelas de energia s├úo. Tanto é assim que, se voc├¬ olhar para o céu, voc├¬ vai perceber que o céu est├í cheio de estrelas, o que leva para fazer a conclus├úo de que n├úo é muito além do que voc├¬ percorrer v├írios anos-luz de dist├óncia. E olhar para fora em uma das gal├íxias divulgados pela Hungry Lumas, e ent├úo a uma imagem do universo do, vai ver que a dist├óncia entre a gal├íxia e voc├¬ parece ser o mesmo.

Em Super Mario Galaxy 2, Bowser tomou um Grand Star. Podemos concluir que Bowser é FTL. No final de Super Mario Galaxy 2, Mario e Bowser lutou, e até mesmo Bowser movendo-se com uma Grand Star, Mario estava se movendo normalmente na mesma velocidade que Bowser. Neste caso, Mario é FTL na sua forma de base.
Assim ele é 15,793,920,000,000 vezes a velocidade da luz?
├ë aproximadamente, é estimativa.
ele seria muito mais rápido, então a velocidade de Goku sendo maciçamente baixo enrolado que Faisal Shourov calc, mas muito mais lento se usarmos calc de TLT1 da velocidade
Ok , let's talk of Lifting Strength.
In Super Mario World, Mario snatched the Larry Koopa castle floor and raised. This site has calculated that the castle's weight is 203,501,923,216 pounds, what do would be around 92,306,920.565905475159331125427091 tones.

http://www.ign.com/blogs/shaw98/2014/06/08/mario-can-pick-up-my-house-the-true-strength-of-mario

However, this channel has calculated that gravity in Super Mario World is 78 m/s^2, what do would be approximately 7.95 times Earth's gravity.

92,306,920.565905475159331125427091*7.95 = 734,687,735.11639051657426814115439

Soon the castle weighs 734,687,735.11639051657426814115439 tones that world. But if he raises it in that world on Earth would suffer less pressure of gravity, thus, could raise 7.95 times more weight.

734,687,735.11639051657426814115439*7.95 = 5,847,514,626.4365775808972362255145

So, in our world, he would be able to raise 5,847,514,626.4365775808972362255145 tons. But it must be remembered, he did it with facility, and could even raise much weight. So far, its maximum Lifting Strength is also unknown...

Ok though lifting strength isn't as important but why is the text spanish or a different language in my computer if it is spanish or a different language for other then wtf

TISSG7Regrave escreveu:
Alradion escreveu:
TISSG7Regrave escreveu:
Alradion escreveu:
TISSG7Regrave escreveu:
Alradion escreveu:
considéré um between dist├óncia como Gal├íxias em Super Mario Galaxy, Como uma dist├óncia da Nossa gal├íxia de Andrômeda, Que ├ë 2.500.000 Lightyears. Para capturar o Poder de estrela n├úo N├¡vel Do final, Mario Viaja de Uma gal├íxia par├ígrafo Outra em cerca de 5 Segundos. 2.500.000 / 5 = 500.000. L├í, a Velocidade do Mario com o Star Power e De 500.000 Anos-luz Segundo POR, 4,734,898,098,255,360,000,000 m / s, or Simplesmente 15.793.920.000.000 * lightspeedMuitos PODEM Pensar Que Gal├íxias como Super Mario Galaxy S├úo Pequenos, mas NAO. A parte Onde Mario corridas S├úo APENAS Alguns asteroides espalhados, Mario ├Ünica passa por la, Porque Onde E como Estrelas de Energia de S├úo Paulo. Tanto é Assim Que, se r├ípido voc├¬ Olhar Para O Céu, Voce vai perceber Que O Céu EST├ü Cheio de Estrelas, O Que Leva par├ígrafo Fazer um CONCLUS├âO De que N├úo ├ë Muito além do that r├ípido voc├¬ percorrer V├írios ano-luz de dist├óncia. E Olhar par├ígrafo fóruns em Uma das galaxias divulgados Pela Hungry Lumas, e ENT├âO uma Imagem Uma universo que fazer, vai ver Que uma dist├óncia Entre uma gal├íxia e Voc├¬ Parece Ser o MESMO.
Em Super Mario Galaxy 2, Bowser Tomou hum Grand Star. Podemos concluir that Bowser E FTL. Sem definitiva de Super Mario Galaxy 2, Mario e Bowser lutou, e Até MESMO Bowser movendo-se com Uma Grand Star, Mario estava se movendo normalmente na MESMA Velocidade that Bowser. Neste Caso, Mario E SUA FTL na forma de base.

ASSIM ELE E 15.793.920.000.000 vezes a Velocidade da Luz?
E Approximatif, E Estimativa.
ELE seria MUITO MAIS Rápido, ENTÃO a Velocidade de Goku Sendo maciçamente Baixo enrolado that Faisal Shourov calc, mas MUITO MAIS lento se usarmos calc de TLT1 da Velocidade
Ok, vamos falar de elevação Força.
Em Super Mario World, Mario pegou no ch├úo castelo Larry Koopa e levantou. Este site calculou que o peso do castelo é 203,501,923,216 libras, o que seria cerca de 92,306,920.565905475159331125427091 tons.

No entanto, este canal calculou que a gravidade em Super Mario World é de 78 m / s ^ 2, o que seria de aproximadamente 7,95 vezes a gravidade da Terra.

92,306,920.565905475159331125427091 * 7,95 = 734,687,735.11639051657426814115439

Logo o castelo pesa 734,687,735.11639051657426814115439 tons que mundo. Mas se ele levanta-lo nesse mundo na Terra sofreria menos pressão da gravidade, assim, poderia levantar 7,95 vezes mais peso.

734,687,735.11639051657426814115439 * 7,95 = 5,847,514,626.4365775808972362255145

Assim, em nosso mundo, ele seria capaz de levantar 5,847,514,626.4365775808972362255145 toneladas. Mas deve-se lembrar, ele fez isso com facilidade, e poderia mesmo aumentar muito peso. Até agora, a sua m├íxima for├ºa de eleva├º├úo também é desconhecido ...

Ok embora levantando for├ºa n├úo é t├úo importante, mas porque é que o texto espanhol ou outro idioma no meu computador, se ele é espanhol ou outro idioma para outro, em seguida, wtf
the more weight you lift , the more damage is dealt by his punch , so the more weight , more strength (even more in Mario speed, which would further increase the power of his punch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back