• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Braking

He/Him
i thought of this and i can hope for this to not be a stomp

VS

Mario with royal stickers And Buu Kibito Kai absorbed used
Mario can use power ups.
Speed is equal
Both are 4-A

Mario:
Buu:
Incon:

Last edited:
How does Mario deal with probability manipulation, passive energy reduction and passive stamina reduction, passive mind hax or just get absorbed or get his abilities copied or transmutation

How does Mario deal with probability manipulation, passive energy reduction and passive stamina reduction, passive mind hax or just get absorbed or get his abilities copied or transmutation
Mario seems to resist both Mind Control and transmutation.

i could make mario be in his royal stickers key if you guys want

We still need to fix the scans issue for the DBH profiles
yep i asked the person who asked us to put the scans and she/he said "Because your scans are in a different language, if you post them out of the blue it's complete nonsense on the thread itself :v"

We still need to fix the scans issue for the DBH profiles
Honestly speaking it's just Xeno Goku
All other abilities that comes from cards essentially works the same way so all we need to do is fix him and we'll set a standard for the rest

Viet said Domino is making a blog about the card abilities and effects but that was over a week ago and not sure what he's doing right now

Passive Mindhax, DImensional Domain GG
If Mario lost to Kirby and Buu stomped Kirby, Mario has no chance

Passive mind hax won't work since mario has resistance to mind hax, DD is only in his buunemba and buudabura forms

Getting passively mind haxed, energy reduced, stamina reduced, getting copied or absolutely I see

Actually, he doesn't have resistance to Mind control. Turns out he just has mind control, not resistance.

So, yeah, passive mind control GG.

"However, it should be noted that this ability does not fully prevent him from being knocked out or incapacitated."

Also, isn't it only to save Peach?

Edit: It doesn't have to be only peach, the fate hax could work. Still, he can get incap'd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back