• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Mario has things Bayo doesnt resist just like Bayo has things that Mario doesnt resist, hence why its inconclusive as its a who shoots first with their hax

The most I see from Bayo that Mario doesn´t resist is Madness Manip, which Mario may even resist as he resists Fear Manip.

He also starts with a passive forcefield that nullifies damage for a few hits, by the way.

Mario also doesn't resist Soul Manipulation, Empathetic Manipulation, or being destroyed on an atomic level, and no to Mario being able to resist madness solely due to resisting fear inducement. Plus the passive forcefields that nullify damage are irrelevant anyway since Mario is already naturally durable enough to no sell Bayonettas physical strikes.

Madness manip and fear manip ade two very different things. I also see no resistance to atomic level matter destruction, soul destruction, or mind hax on his profile

It shows up in all of one game, him starting with it is far from the truth. Plus Bayo has a specific ability that nulls barriers and forcefields even if he did start with it.

He can also charge it by taking or dealing damage, by the way, so when it´s avaiable, he will use it.

Aka, he can only use it mid-battle, which may make the match fair enought.

It's just physical invulnerability, not something that would nullify all of Bayo's hax. It's not like Mario needs that considering his already major durability advantage.

It also knocks off conventional proyectiles.aimed at him upon impact, but I guess that hardly would be a factor here.

That´s why I´m saying it hardly would be a factor at all.

Also, Mario still has the Golden Flower at his disposal.

It'll be the same glowing, bouncing projectile that bounces in a linear direction. Unless Bayonetta hasn't fought a day in her life, I'm pretty sure she'll be able to continually dodge it.

Dunno much about Mario's blaster but it sounds like it can also be evaded...

She wouldn´t have her own movement affected by being covered in sticky stuff in that case?

Probably, but it conventionally isn´t something that can be done in seconds, giving Mario a few free hits at least unless Weekly has something to say (which I can feel).

In other words, Mario can still use the time gap to just use his transmutation.

Considering her Class T LS it'd probably take very little time.

Also there's Bat Within.

Yes, Bayo had class T vs mario's class g and she can just go bat or snake within to get out of it

Oh yeah, that move is OP, no wonder she is treated like Sans.

In that case, Mario can also put her to literally sleep by hitting her with his baahammer.

Don't see how a melee weapon will be any harder to evade than the projectiles you've mentioned

Bobsican said:
Mario has a lot of swift aerial movement by making platforms for himself.
Bayo can do the exact same thing

As well as fly without needing a specific powerup

I would also like to point out that the White Tanooki form also has a passive one hit kill to anythng that touches Mario physically.

Wait we legitimately consider starman and white tanooki powerups one hit kills? That is textbook game mechanics my guy.

Plus has it ever actually killed anything other than fodder enemies?

How does Bayo have OHK exactly?

Also, Marios still has Lullaby and Showstopper, which look a bit OP in the profile, but I lack knowledge regarding Paper Mario powers, so I can´t tell beyond what the page says.

Lightbuster30 said:
But thats 4-B isn't it?
Check the first comment, it´s High 4-C +, which no one has bothered to add to the profiles (And by add, I mean the "+")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back