• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll wait but I don't see Bayo's advantages countering an AP gap in the hundreds. Aside from lolPurgatory of course. She gets in close, she's rekt by pure AP. She stays far, her attacks get reflected.

Yeah, I think Mario wins here. Bayo's only chance is with Bazillions, but that's assuming she pulls them out right away.

Nah, there is more I will explain. But ummm, are you sure Time Stop is from Thousand Year Door?

So err...what game has the time stop shenanigans again? I mean the badge exists, but the status doesn't...

Nah, that is clearly Time Powers. But, the badge notes "almost all statuses". Is this one of them?

Actually, no. Is there anyone who uses Time based Immobolized Status? There are multiple types.

The real cal howard said:
Clock Out can be reflected back at Mario, and Feelin' Fine still stops the time based effects of it.
Clock Out isn't exactly time based though? Not that it matters anymore.

AP and Dura

Mario easily. Has enough AP to one-shot. However, one punch won't just atomize her, so she can likely regen from a headshot.

Versatility
Both are very versatile here. Mario has a resistance to Witch Time which will hurt Bayo. However Shuraba and Bazzilions are still available.

Surviving
I mean Mario has Shrooms and likely a few 1 ups unless they don't bring him back from soul destruction or atomization. As said earlier, Bayo could likely comeback from a Mario headshot. She also has those butterflies that take the hits for her. Then there is red hot shot that can revive her if she dies. Not to mention that Bat within is a good move to help her survive otherwise fatal attacks. And Mario has temporary invisibility as well

Character
Mario is an oddity. He has so much stuff that is limited to equipment he can get in one game that his real only consistent move is running and jumping, or throwing a fireball. Meanwhile Bayo is consistently Witch Time and gunshots that won't work. However, the one thing that will make or break this is dodging. Something both do in spades. So for all we know, the only thing that will take a beating is the air. This fight depends on what Mario does and how he starts his attack. If he goes, lolStopWatch or sonething like that he wins. If not, I see Bayo possibly taking this due to the fact that she has the means and the intellect to overcome power far superior to hers. And switching to Bazillions is likely once normal bullets fail to work. Mario's reactive measures are important as well. It's a gussing game of who utilizes the right item first. Many options matter not when it is still basically a roulette if what the character will use with some having very ineffective results.

You thought I was voting Bayo, but it was really, Incon.

Mario via Cape Feather, Cappy and Flip

Also, what prevents Mario from just possesing her? She doesn´t have a resistance to it.

Bobsican said:
Mario via Cape Feather, Cappy and Flip

Also, what prevents Mario from just possesing her? She doesn´t have a resistance to it.
The Cape Feather grants basic flight and Cappy is a linear projectile that Bayonetta (a seasoned combatant) can easily evade.

And Bayo can reflect her own projectiles back with the Moon of Mahaa-Kalaa, which heals her as well

Bayo has homing attacks as well, as well as TK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back