• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Vs. Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I regret nothing.

It seems most adminst have gone to sleep already, however, so I guess this match will be for tomorrow, including me, as I´m going to sleep too.

Good night.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Wait so Arceus has no plates at all?
Well, I feel like if he has the plates, he stomps.

Please correct me if I´m wrong.

Just checked the Steve thread.

It seems it´s going to go about the same way here, hopefully fair enought to continue.

Arceus flicks Mario with sheer AP, probably has a bunch of other ways to win too.

Oh yeah, I'm sure Mario's gonna get a chance to hit Arceus with his 'tens of meters' range.

I don't remember Mario ever being able to freely teleport, let alone doing it in character + over a gap of 4KM. But alright, what's his method of teleportation?

That... would cover 4KM, but it'd also take too long. Also Arceus has precognition and can teleport away to safety, where Mario can't reach him, whether that'd be going another 4KM away or sniping from another universe.

Keep in mind that I'm only arguing for if Arceus uses AP. If Arceus so much as looks at Mario, all his memories and thoughts get wiped.

Arceus can´t do omnipresent attacks really.

Why not? He exists everywhere and everywhen so he could attack Mario in any point in space and time.

The pillow thing from Dream Team explained that the pipes can sometimes just teleport the user to the desired place, basically as if entering a portal.

As for the range, well, being 2-B should cover that.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
And how is that faster than just throwing any attack when you exist everywhere?
Can do an attack anywhere =/= undodgeable attacks.

The Pure Hearts profile doesn´t even have a range section, so please explain.

Weighing up Mario's options here, disregarding anything AP based for obvious reasons:

• Afterimage creation: Arceus is omnipresent + has danmaku + Mario has weak afterimages.
  • Sleep Manipulation: Arceus resists
  • Summoning: Pocket chomps won't cut it here, but Arceus can summon the CT
  • Anything to do with time: Arceus is omnipresent through time and should be able to resist Dialga's far superior time based abilities
  • Possession: Arceus is non-corporeal, so Cappy won't work. Even then it hasn't worked on beings immensely stronger than Mario.
  • Sealing: Catch cards have no feats on a 2-B level and I believe they need contact, which won't work cause non-corporeal
  • Mind Control: Far inferior to the Lake Trio's, Arceus won't care + he has forcefields which stop mind attacks.
  • Transmutation: All of Mario's forms of transmutation require contact, and Arceus is non-corporeal
  • Anything Mario resists from Arceus: Arceus negates.
  • Any of the above powers: Arceus can power null, see it coming with precognition and would also kill and/or memory wipe pretty much the instant the battle starts, not even factoring in Mario's pathetic range at this level.

Bobsican said:
The Pure Hearts profile doesn´t even have a range section, so please explain.
Because the Pure Hearts have no showings of multiversal range?

GyroNutz said:
Because the Pure Hearts have no showings of multiversal range?
Assuming Arceus just went to his own dimension to nuke Mario there, Mario can follow him by using them to make a gate to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back