• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This isn't for archie sonic, but you can look through the history of a page by hovering over the arrow next to edit and clicking history.

Why was Mario's 7-B removed, anyway? Since Mario has no canon I feel like we should probably show him at his general weakest as well as general strongest. As of now I can only think of two characters with Low 4-C feats when it comes to Mario off the top of my head (Yoshi and King Boo). I'm probably forgetting a lot more.

Though for personal reasons I would like for him to still be scaled to PC, I can (sorta) get why he isn't

Still, I found it funny that after he stopped being scaled to PC, he actually became much stronger (7-B to High 6-A) funny how stuff works out

EggRobo also got glossed over

I guess it's because they came from a hated game and a obscure spin off

Yeah...but it's still Sonic Rivals (or 2, they're basically the same except in plot and characters)

So it probably flew over people's mind

Sonic was 7-B in base, 5-A in Super Form and 4-C in hyper form. He was also massively hypersonic, FTL+ and Massively FTL.

I believe it was Sera who got Sega Sonic out of the "everything that's above tier 5 & FTL is an outlier" nonsense,she also proved that the Emeralds have a variable tier.

As for Archie, I remember when alot of members where calling the SGW feat an outlier aswell even though there's other scaling that puts them at that level with Master Mogul,Solaris,Enerjak etc.

I'm glad the "Large Planet level and above is outlier" phase is over.

Also the FTL outlier thing, which I don't remember but i'm also glad it's over

Oh god, I remember when Sonic was the punching bag of this site

Funnily enough, it was also during what I dub "the worst time to be a sonic fan ever"

At least now he has somewhat even victories and defeats, i'm satisfied with that

Back