• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario (Power Star) vs Sonic.EXE

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed Equal.

Both are Low 2-C.

Battle is in EXE's realm.

Devil Mario has his sword.

Win via incapacitation or death.

Who wins?

Sonic: 0

Mario: 0

Inconclusive: 0

37E5CCFC-F957-42DD-BD78-9FCB4AE5D148
Sanikexe

"...The creature had power to alter the very reality of this nightmarish world of his[...]"

"...He only kills those he's ultimately bored with, and when he does get bored, he turns his own mouth into a black hole and sucks the slave/victim's very existence up. That person who gets eaten by the creature this way is forever gone, never to exist.[...]"

God, tell me I don't have to read this again.

(Also, can Mario even bypass type 5?)

Look, we are in a VS thread.

Can we focus on it instead of talking thrash about others? I would appreciate it.

With what, possession? Because I'm pretty sure Sonic can eat any Boo Mario throws at him.

Is that how his possession worked? I watched Power Star a long time ago...

"...See, the creature that is Sonic.exe was created in the void, in a gab between dimensions, making him a non-existent outsider in our universe. This creature was born out of pure dark matter in this void, and at the time he had no real namesake nor did he have an actual describable body, it was only until he learned about OUR world that he actually started getting a body."

TL;DR, his physical body is simply for the sake of having an appearance, he doesn't need it and could just make himself another. Even if you say he never showed he could make himself another body, the fact that he can create vessels for his slaves shows that he clearly can.

I mean, wouldn't Mario eventually run out of Boos the moment Sonic gets bored of him, and then proceed to finish off Mario?

I doubt he'd get bored. Also, what's stopping from Mario from kicking his physical form's ass and calling it a day?

The fact that Sonic can just make more, or just say **** it and fight without one?

I'm pretty sure that'd make it too unfair for his case. One physical form would be enough.

No one said they had to play fair.

The major advantage Mario has is that Sonic wouldn't take him seriously at first, but once Sonic gets bored is pretty much game over for Mario.

Well, in that case, I feel this may or may not be a stomp. There's nothing Mario can do if Sonic just keeps respawning.

No, because magic is fake as shit.

I will gladly accept being called a wizard though.

I strongly believe that Devil Mario would Win in this fight against Sonic.Exe.

For One, While they are both Low 2-C, Only one of them has been stated to be limited in terms of there power. That limitation Being a good portion of Sonic.Exe power coming from his realm.

While abilities such as duplications are powerful and Sonic.Exe can make as Many as he wants, Theres absolutely nothing stopping the Boos from Possessing one of the Vessels and Using the body against Sonic.Exe. It should also be noted that Sonic.Exe is also vulnerable to possession aswell, or at least Mind control. The Boos Possessing Mario did it mentally by attacking Mario in his Dreams and Sonic.Exe is clearly a conscious being who has no evidence of being able to resist Mind Manipulation.

I don't agree with the Type 5 Immortality due to "Non-Existence", Even then Devil Mario would be able to Kill/Destroy the entity that Is Sonic.Exe. the reason why I don't agree with type 5 is because the creature is made of Dark Matter, meaning he has a Concert form that can be erased and his form is only described as being "Undescrible" So he does have a form that can be attacked on the physical realm and it's the dark Matter that Makes him up. Statements like "Non-Existence Outsider to our universe" also isn't really a good reason to grant him type 5. For one, it's referring to the fact that he exist outside of OUR Universe, so he's Non-Existence in that sense. This statement is also contradicted by the fact he's Made out of something that does exist. (EDIT: Type 5 in the sense he exist above conventional Life and Death but can be killed by destorying the dark matter that makes him up)

Considering that Devil Mario was going to destroy everything in the Universe and by the end of the final episode, he was Casually manipulating space. There's nothing Stopping him from pulling Sonic.Exes world apart, Loosening his control and even Destroying the Very dark Matter that Makes him up. There's also the Fact Sonic.exe has no evidence of resisting Mind control and the Boos can take over any vessel he summons and use them against him. Then theres Devil Mario who has actual combat experience and feats to make to fight one-sided in the end. I do believe that Devil Mario could successfully destroy Sonic.Exe.

Last edited:
Back