• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is in-character? Unless it's looming over the entire universe, Zen-Oh doesn't immediately erase. The Rock's reality warping is on a 2-C scale which could split the entire universe in two, and Mario Mario uses the Devolution Gun in-character as well. So, either Mario Mario reality warps Zen-Oh to death, or he devolves him to primordial slime instantly, and then we're done. If Zen-Oh gets by that, then sure, erase sounds good; but what's he going to do to avoid reality warping on a 2-C scale or being devolved?

>Zen-Oh doesn't immediately.

Ya did it. Ya the 5 billion user ta make that statement.

Now honestly. Zeno will obviously go for his literally only method of harm.

Ohhhhh! Do I win a medal? Or a ribbon...?! No...? Oh...

Also, in-character but willing to kill is where the character will employ normal combat strategies, including flaws. Everytime Zen-Oh erases, it takes... quite a long time to actually work. The time varies, but it's always more than a few seconds. That's enough time for Mario Mario to employ his same combat strategies.

Overall, I'd say it's a battle of who attacks first. And from what I see, whenever Zen-Oh uses erase, he takes too much time to first think about it (evidenced with Zamasu) and then execute it (Zamasu, and all other erases in the Tournament of Power). The fastest one was Frost, and he still took a few seconds, and every other erase took quite awhile longer to execute.

So... I'm voting Mario Mario personally. You can vote Zen-Oh all the same.

Comparing the time it takes to erase an entire universe vs squishing Frost in fractions of a second

hmmm

Unless this is a stomp thread, voting for Zeno who hakais Bob Hobskins before he has a chance to do anything.

@UMR: Erasing just twelve characters, the the universe in the Tournament of Power still takes awhile. Please don't compare the smallest example I gave to the biggest example and make it seem like I'm saying something when I'm really not. That's a straw man. What I'm saying is, consistently, Zen-Oh takes an extended period of time when in-character to erase someone or something. All of Universe 6 and 2 had time to say huge goodbyes before erase worked on just them. Now, if it was because Zen-Oh was targeting the entire universe and them at the same time and the sequential erasure was only because of graphical limitations, then I'll concede that Frost is a better example.

Even considering that, in-character still has Zen-Oh and Mario Mario employ their flaws into combat. Even with someone that's visually a larger threat, Zen-Oh didn't immediately erase Zamasu, and in the Tournament of Power, the Grand Priest has to remind Zen-Oh every single time to erase the universe. Frost seems to be another example when Zen-Oh was OOC because he was angered that Frost--post-elimination--was trying to attack someone. So again, I'm voting Mario Mario personally. You can vote Zen-Oh all the same.

@J-Man: Oh, awesome. I always wanted a medal.

Metal Mario875 said:
Also, in-character but willing to kill is where the character will employ normal combat strategies, including flaws. Everytime Zen-Oh erases, it takes... quite a long time to actually work.
Like what? A few seconds at best?

Voting Zeno FRA, if this sin't a stomp.

People comparing the time it takes Zeno to erase a universe while blatantly ignoring the fact that he erased Frost before he could get a ki blast off, then calling the events where Zeno erases an entire universe(+) consistent, DESPITE the fact that versus battles are 1v1, thus invalidating said universal+ erasure feats, but still using those events as an argument anyway.....

Wow.

Let's not forget that he threatened to erase his own guards. >GP has to remind Zeno to erase the universe

Objectively false. He's announcing to everyone in the arena the status of the tournament.

Is this serious? Like, seriously? The rock is not only utterly inapplicable in combat, but it's baseline 2-C. Zen'o will have absolutely no problem tanking it.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Isn't it a stomp anyway?
if mario can kill zeno , even if unlikely, no
ALso, is it even in character for him to usethe Rock immediately? let alone against what seems to be a defensless child? This match is beyond unfair.

Except that the rock won't even scratch Zen'o. And that it can't hurt people directly with a 2-C attack. And that Mario won't use it offensively at all.

"If the rock is re-united with the meteor, it will bring about the merger of the real world and the dinosaur dimension"

^Can someone explain how the hell is that useful at all in combat?

Because it requires power on par with a 2-C. But fusing two universes itself isn't usable to directly harm someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back