• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Mario "Downgrade"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryukama said:
ArceusBowser44 said:
I mean, Bowser was literally stated to merge 2 dimensions anyway.
Mario beating him sounds 2-C indeed...
Did you read the OP?
Everything about Mario being 2-C was refuted.

Koopa didn't merge the 2 dimensions with his own power. He did so by reuniting the rock with the meteor.

It's like if someone beat up Trump before he could press a nuclear button, and rating that person as City level for it.
In that case, Bowser is 2-C with the Meteor. Still Tier 2-C anyway.

Still, i'm neutral about this, mainly because what you said does make sense.

Though, considering that Daisy is actually the only one who can properly reunite the rock and the meteor, and that the rock is her main weapon, shouldn't we create a profile about Movie Daisy..?

I'm honestly surprised that the page existed due to how horrible the movie is. I don't know why he was even given such a rating to begin with. Apart from all the valid points Ryu has pointed out, Mario himself never even used the rock or the meteorite in anyway, combat or not. On top of that, the item isn't even meant for battling or can be applied as such for ANY character, speak less of Mario. The downgrade should happen immediately since it can't even be applied for combat to begin with.

So, has the downgrade been applied, we all pretty much agreed upon it.

@DRB, we got profiles for characters from movies and games just as bad, if not worse than this one. So I don't think it's too surprising. We got CDI profiles, Goku from Dragon Ball Evolution, ect.

Let's finish this. Not only does the profile not look good (with being abbreviated with w/ on a profile? really?), but that 2-C is an insult to all true 2-Cs.

Due to the massive amount of agreement in this thread I removed it and as per Assalt's request changed the w/.

Thanks. Some of his other stats still have the w/ and Multi-Universe (didn't we agree to change this to Low Multiverse a while ago?) ratings though.

Fixed.

Yes but that revision will likely happen some time later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back