• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario "jumpman" Mario VS Rockman.

Somebody once told me that a robot are far superieur than a human in every category, so why we not try to prove if that quote it's true:

Round 1: Only in they base forms so not any other power and equal speed. In character and willing to win.

Round 2: They start's in base forms but in the development of the battle they can change power ups, ( Same rules above).

Round 3: Bloodlust, unequal speed and composite forms.( Lose by the complete destruction of the body).

Extra: Who is better mute hero.

Mario Artwork - Super Mario 3D World
A red plumber.

MegaManSSB4
A blue bomber.

VS
W.W.A.W

(Edit:
They are in his peaks).

Round 1) Absolute Base? Mega stomps. Mario wins if he gets his high end base numbers.

Round 2) I really don't know what to make of your rules.

Round 3) Mega outhaxes Mario first.

Mmh Can you tell me how make this match more fair?

Also you really need to be in every megaman Vs? i'm just asking.

@Cal

Mega has a habit of abusing his foes' weaknesses and ending fights as quickly as possible. With all power-ups (and assuming speed is equalized) there's nothing stopping him from freezing time before unfreezing for an instant to pump absolute zero into Mario's face.

Of course, the OP did not specify that and I didn't bother to read that.

Not sure if I should leave this thread open.

I mean, jr is bloodlust. Mario wouldn't hesitate to bringing out the battle cards or stopwatch in this fight.

Reppuzan said:
@Cal
Mega has a habit of abusing his foes' weaknesses and ending fights as quickly as possible. With all power-ups (and assuming speed is equalized) there's nothing stopping him from freezing time before unfreezing for an instant to pump absolute zero into Mario's face.
Eh Rock don't have any knowledge over mario so i'm doubt if the fight will end quickly. You know that Mario can stop time too? and speed its equal.

MMm i'm not sure how can i prove you that this is not a stomp and summoning the disscusion of the previos thread maybe you have some resentment so IDK.

Back