• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Discussion Thread 4

I have heard that Mario can play his own games, thus perceiving them as fiction. Super Mario Maker is a good example because Mario's finger can be used to make courses featuring characters like Bowser.

Ican'tthinkof1goodname said:
I knew Mario was tier 0
No no, we don't consider it actually transcending fiction, he is in another fiction that is representing real life, making him 5D because there are 4D characters in the fictional series.

James Plays 4 Games said:
I have heard that Mario can play his own games, thus perceiving them as fiction. Super Mario Maker is a good example because Mario's finger can be used to make courses featuring characters like Bowser.
Hey, wait a moment. Do the profiles from Mario include Super Mario-Kun? Manga Kamen See Mario as 2-D (a drawing) and Bowser defeated him, but maybe that's just reality-fiction interaction

Edit: Also this and this

It turns out father of name withheld, a certain mage, and name withheld by request are bowser, kamek, and bowser Jr respectively which could be interesting. In meowser showdown! Both boom boom and meowser are big and winged which could be optional equipment.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
No guys.

Seeing someone as fiction /=/ 5-D
It's =/= tho Also here is the better sentence:

Seeing someone as fiction =/= transcending it/being higher dimensional

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
@imblue I don't think it was rejected it counts when mario beats bowser even dreamy bowser who was 2-B by fate hax.
DDM said it would be more of an example of a simple outlier than a potency for his fate manipulation.

Also, seeing 10-A Fire Flowers made me die in agony.

DDM said it would be more of an example of a simple outlier than a potency for his fate manipulation.

Also, seeing 10-A Fire Flowers made me die in agony.

That was before he had fate Manipulation like defeating bowser and dreamy bowser in base

Going on about fire flowers, what tier should they be.

I am considering at least a 9-B rating since they are consistently able to kill Koopa's and Goomba's.

Also, the Ice Flower profile is a massive mess as well, no justfications and it looks like it was made in 2016!

The thing is, that may be considered an Outlier, Hopefully a staff can come here and give their input
How? Maybe Game Mechanics are involved but we legit see fire flowers hurt the guy not to mention this will probably downgrade the power ups a whole bunch to unimpressiveness if they are just 9-B.

Anomalous N I W D E said:
The thing is, that may be considered an Outlier, Hopefully a staff can come here and give their input
How? Maybe Game Mechanics are involved but we legit see fire flowers hurt the guy not to mention this will probably downgrade the power ups a whole bunch to unimpressiveness if they are just 9-B.
Idk why it would be an outlier. I agree with 4-A, I am just using 9-B as a reference if 4-A gets considered an outlier by the staff

Also, the Ice Flower profile is a massive mess as well, no justfications and it looks like it was made in 2016!
Wouldn't the absolutely nerfed superhuman utilazation speed be Massively FTL+ Given they "Move much faster then Mario."?... TF? Why would it be Superhuman out of all things if its "faster then Mario,"? XD

Maverick Zero X said:
That probably shouldn't be considered a lightspeed laser beam, no. Mario (Captain Lou Albano) should lose his Relativistic Reactions.
Ah I knew it dang it, I hate to see my boy Lou and Danny Wells lose that but I just had to ask and I'm afriad my suspisons were correct. And the fact it wasn't Luigi who did this but rather a possessed ghost inside of him ironically enough and the "Laser." Was to drag out the ghost from Luigi.

Any other ace attorney objections? I can't remove I'm kind of a busy guy.

And even if they lose the laser reactions I will say this I think Peak Human is a bit nerf-ish given that Mario literally TAGGED A CAT on all fours where as short burst speeds of this is SuperHuman and doing 500 quick push ups in a short alloted time of 90 something seconds are impressive for just peak human.

Also how do you all feel about Universal+ Teleportation for Lou? Look Teleportation from a far distance is one thing useful yes BUT UNIVERSAL+?? I know he did it with a magic trick since Luigi did say there was a strange world inside the hat and all but I'm still surpised he'll go THAT FAR I feel that some context contradictions are present with this I just couldn't put my finger on it for now like BFR can only be accomplished by misuse of the magic hat which sucked in Luigi in the first place rather then say directly BFR someone by saying some magic phrase inside the hat as THAT IS BFR but we don't see that just Luigi getting out of the hat he sort of had issues with unless its the other way around idk.

So, I watched a playthrough of Dream Team again. I noticed that people within the Dream World can still fall asleep within it and also have dreams. This could lead to basically endless dreams within other dreams and such. But eh. Just something neat I found. Hell, even the Dream Stone's Spirit was capable of sleeping in the Dream World

Blaze those were just some I knew but, what are the other things they'll get?

Say this again since only one person saw it but bowser should have ztars in his standard equipment as he gives them away just to screw over someone over. In super duel mode their is a ztar engine proving they are powerful. They should also be equal and opposite to power stars.

He doesn't have ztars for a vast majority of his apperances so they wouldn't be standard equipment, optional equipment is where they belong.

Back