• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Cosmology CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This CRT on the Mario Cosmology is in hopes that the Universe or Existence can be upgraded a tier higher. I have gather a decent amount of evidence and will now explain why this would warrent a 2-A Existence, a Multiverse+ tier or possibly Multiverse+ for the Series.

Before we begin, I Suggest you read the section of this blog explaining the size of the Dream Depot. (Some of the links are broken but bear with me)

"Dream Depot
[http://www.gamesdatabase.org/Media/SYSTEM/Nintendo_GameCube//Manual/formated/Mario Party_5-2003-_Nintendo.pdf I might be referencing this manual a lot, so keep the link open in another tab just in case.] If I say something that I got from the manual, I'll put the page number right next to it in parentheses. Of course, dreams arrive at Dream Depot everyday (page 6), and is the "real world of dreams,"collecting everyone's dreams (page 6). So the entire Marioverse's dreams collect within Dream Depot? That means any inhabited universe--of which there are 40--contributes to this process. Because the Star Spirits have guarded the Star Rod [ since the beginning of time,] it's not a stretch to say they have guarded the Dream Depot for a similar amount of time. Considering it's the "real land of dreams," it had to of existed ever since dreams were a thing. So, let's make a few assumptions... Mario's world is big. And connected to ours canonically. So, we'll compare his world's population to ours. As of 2015 (because the PRB hasn't estimated 2016 nor 2017), our world's population--both living and dead--reached [http://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/how-many-people-have-ever-lived-on-planet-earth 108,200,000,000.] Mario not only has his own galaxy, but has countless other inhabited galaxies in each universe. So, we'll just multiply that by the amount of galaxies that are in both Super Mario Galaxies, then multiply that by two--because the Marioverse has many different aliens that inhabit separate planets and/or galaxies. There's 44 locations in both Galaxy games that are referred to as galaxies, and all exist in the same universe, so we'll use that as reference for all other universes. Next, all animals would also contribute since they also dream, and Dream Depot is the "real world of dreams." Everyone's dreams gather here. [https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/how-many-animals-are-there-in-the-world There is an estimated 20 quintillion animals across the planet,] so this adds to the process. Even if one argues that animals aren't sentient enough to dream, they are more sentient in the Marioverse because of them existing as races of characters that are capable of communicating in our language.

Lastly... there are many other things that shouldn't reasonably be sentient in Mario that are sentient, and thus dream. To start, in Bowser's Inside Story, we are shown that every [ defensive] mechanism in the Koopa anatomy is sentient, including brain cells and [ blood cells (the white masked characters are meant to represent white blood cells).] Next up, we know that paint is a big part of the universe, at least in Paper Mario's case. It's what gives the world life, and the Black Paint--the result of mixing the colors--is entirely sentient. So, in a way... every atom has a form of sentience. Enemies like Lava Bubbles are sentient, and Water Bombs follow you, so even liquids like lava--which is molten rock--and water seem to be sentient; this supports every atom having some sort of sentience. So, solids and liquids are sentient. Then there's Fire enemies, which is the state of matter known as "gas." Thus, all three primary states of matter are sentient. We can also prove the state of matter "plasma" is sentient via the [https://www.mariowiki.com/Angry_Sun Angry Sun.] So this all makes sense, what with cells being sentient, all states of matter being sentient, and what with the universe itself technically being sentient; the latter Chakron actually confirms for us, too. This is extremely solid, and explains why just about everything in Mario has a face. [https://www.thoughtco.com/number-of-atoms-in-the-universe-603795 The highest estimate for the amount of atoms in the observable universe is 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000.] As a matter of fact, almost everything in the verse is sentient. Because of the various races of plants, animals, arthropods, arachnids, insects, bacteria, viruses, and basically everything that is living and real life, we know that they exist like a sentient being in the Marioverse. Because of games like Super Mario World, we know that hills are sentient. And with every blob of lava being sentient, rocks--which are just hardened lava--are just "dead lava" still dreaming in the afterlife. Because Black Paint is sentient, this means that every drop of color that is of the colors of the rainbow or black is also sentient, which is also what makes up the entire world of Mario. Outer space is black, so it is also sentient, and the ending of Colour Splash confirms that space is made of Black Paint. Since water is given life by Black Paint and the Water Bombs in Super Mario 64 can choose the direction they bounce, we know that water is sentient. Even power-ups are mostly sentient since they can change the direction that they move in.

10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 020,000,108,200,000,000 x 44 = ...Well, an incalculable number. Any calculator will reach overflow trying to multiply this, and we still weren't done. That result had to be multiplied by two to account for aliens.

Then that had to be multiplied by forty to account for every universe's contributions. Then it'd be multiplied by how many days all those beings live: 365.25. Then we'd have to multiply by average life expectancy (85.5 years) to get a severe low-end answer, since atoms have existed since the dawn of the universe. Honestly, because many characters never die (including Mario, who has literally lived into his hundreds thanks to the Galaxy games), Dream Depot still wouldn't at a set high-end at all. Not only do many characters not die, but as I've said, because of the existence of afterlives in the Marioverse, dreaming doesn't stop when you die. And then finally, we'd have to account for how many times they dream, which would multiply that last result by seven... Shoot, from there, it's still not at its highest, since, as shown in SMB2 and Dream Team and such games, beings are created inside the dreams of others, and falling asleep inside those dreams is possible. So with each dream, there's countless more people and atoms that contribute to the overall number, infinitely repeating. Obviously this can't be infinite universes, cause it would need infinite time to do that. But it's still incalculable and completely unfathomable. And think; Dream Depot makes all of this look minuscule. Destroying the realm itself is destroying all these universes, plus more."

With this explanation, there are an innumerable amount of dream worlds. As impressive as this is, This is not the limit to the Mario Cosmology.

It's already been explained that everything in Mario's Universe is sentient including the Atoms.

Alpha Kretins are Sentient Molecules capable of thought and Emotions.
The Alpha Kretins can be separated and become beta Kretins. If beta Kretins make up the Molecule, then Beta Kretins Are atoms, As a Molecule is made up of Two or more atoms. So there is undeniable evidence that Atoms are Sentient in Mario.

Now why is this important? This is an already established fact. Well, it's important because the Mario Universe is Canonically Infinite in terms of Space. In Super Paper Mario, Space is Infinite. In order for space to be Infinite, Infinite amount of Atoms must exist. Using the Blogs link that helped with the estimate of how many Dream universes exist in Mario Existence, it states that if the universe is Infinite, Then Infinite atoms exist.
"If the universe is infinite, then it consists of an infinite number of atoms."

Super Paper Mario, Infinite Space.

So right there is undeniable proof of Infinite Space within Mario's Existence. Infinite Space requires Infinite Atoms. Infinite Atoms in Mario means Infinite Dream Universes as atoms within Mario have an undeniable sentience. This however isn't where it ends.

Dreams can create Copies of the Mario Universe. Future Dream is a Dream about the Universe. If it's a dream about the Universe then it's Mario's universe. This would mean the Space is also Infinite in Future dream and The sentient atoms also exist there.

In Mario and Luigi Dream team, Luigi can create Replica Dream Universes identical to the real World. All X Bosses take place in a Copy Dream world of the real world.

Dreambert confirms these dreams are based on the real world.

11:40

So with this in mind, Dreams can make duplicate universes of the Real World. Space is Infinite in Mario's Existence so Infinite atoms exist, Atoms are capable of thought and emotions, therefore having undeniable sentience. With all the information I've gathered, this is evidence that an Infinite amount of Dream Universes exist within the Mario Existence. There's also the other dimensions in Super Paper Mario and the Dream universes that are copies of the Main Mario Universe, So there are many universes with atoms that are sentient and exist to an Infinite degree creating Infinite dream universes within Mario's world.

Last edited:
I’ll just note some of your video links seem to be broken, you can also add direct timestamps by adding to the link “&t=10m10s” for example

for reference this discussion started Here but has now moved to a CRT

No, no, no, close this. We already have an on-going thread, plus the links are broken, this is not a thread we should do now.

I’ll just note some of your video links seem to be broken

for reference this discussion started Here but has now moved to a CRT
I already addressed the broken links.
I'll be replacing them shortly with working ones or ones that get message across.

There's MUCH better reasons, but not now, please just close this.
I had asked if this would be ok to post and someone told me multiple CRT threads were available. My apologies if I was misinformed or misinterpreted what was stated. I'll have it close and fix the links for later use when I'm able to post this again.

@DarkDragonMedeus
It appears I've made critical error in assuming a CRT on the Mario Cosmology was ok as of now and the links are broken. So by request and the sloppiness of the thread I posted I would like to have it closed. I apologise if it's of an inconvenience

I will close this for now till a more proper one can be made due to OP's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back