• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario 3-A/Low 2-C Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guide argument for a downgrade is silly. With DMC, GoW, and TLoZ, that argument holds no water anymore. I'm going to leave it at that and not entertain that any further.

Bowser w/ Grand Star was supposed to be Low 2-C quite a while ago so I'm okay with him being buffed. I'm just agreeing with DRB for everything else. I don't think Mario should be upgraded because unlike in SM64, the Power Stars aren't used by him as much as they're used by the Observatory.

Grand Star Powered Bowser is currently 3-C, Low 2-C with black hole. And his striking strength and durability are still 3-C. But I did remember a thread where he was agreed to be Low 2-C in general from what Cal brought up. And there were numerous mentions of traveling through time and space in Super Mario Galaxy 2.

I can agree with DRB and Cal's proposal.

P╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠ÂB╠Âo╠Âw╠Âs╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âa╠Âg╠Âa╠Âi╠Ân╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠ÂT╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠ÂA╠ÂV╠ÂG╠ÂN╠Â

ChocomilkAlex said:
P╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠ÂB╠Âo╠Âw╠Âs╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âa╠Âg╠Âa╠Âi╠Ân╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠ÂT╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠ÂA╠ÂV╠ÂG╠ÂN╠Â
Excuse me?

Shouldn't base Bowser also get something like, "Up to Low 2-C with prep" due to building his universe resetting reactor?

If Mario ends up getting a Low 2-C upgrade, I'll be the first one to do a Mario vs Sonic battle thread with both of them being Low 2-C.

He's not getting the upgrade, we discussed that above this one. Also, wasn't this thread also concluded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back