• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario 3-A/Low 2-C Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to bring up the statement about the fabric of the universe, but I was unsure if it was talking about the Galaxy Reactor at the time. After reading the scan again, I can see that it was.

And it should probably be noted that Mario can only beat Bowser with multiple Power Stars, as the Grand Star is stated to be far superior to a singular Power Star and Mario canonically has 150 Power Stars by the time he fights Bowser.

The scan is from a prima guide it says it on the bottom right

Prima Games is a company that makes strategy guides for various games

The Smashor said:
Are said guides approved by the origional companies?
I don't know but either way I'm fairly certain just being approved isn't enough to take the extra previously unmentioned information in some of these guides as evidence for an upgrade

although like I said idk thats why it was slashed out earlier

Ah. So then I don't think this can be used. The guide isn't origionally from Nintendo and is completely inaccurate to what Bowser actually says.

I think you're right. The actual game tells us Bowser would use the Galaxy Reactor to create a galactic empire. The guidebook could be exaggerated...

Wasn't that basically a suicide attack/final resort that would've killed Mario and co. had not Rosalina and the Lumas intervened? That shouldn't scale to their physicals iirc.

The guide was made with the author in contact with the devs and its a licensed product about the same game.

The lore included should be accurate, the author giving us incorrect info and just making stuff up on the spot wouldn't be practical if he could verify shiz with the authors of the game.

The guide stating the reactor would be collapsing the universe is actually supported and seen on a universal scale since we see a black void whereupon all the celestial bodies in the sky facing us that used to be there are gone before the Lumas recreate everything. Its destructive power is not just on a galactic scale.

And the recreation of the universe in the sense that the collapse would be, would be 3-A at minimum assumption.

Its not quoting his words ab verbatim tho and its describing his plans in 1st person to us; still not inaccurate.

If his own plans were to do something on a galactic scale and the guide hops up to him doing something even bigger on a universal scale I'm pretty sure its inaccurate or at the very least inconsistent with what was shown and stated in the main game.

Speaking of the guides does it say anywhere in the Galaxy 2 guide that the gentle pull is the supreme god of Mario? Since in G2 it only says it binds everyone together and bringing people back together and that's it

If the person who made the guy worked with the creators of the game to make the guide, it should be usable. I don't see how these "arguments" disprove that fact.

Didn't Rosalina recreate the entire universe in Mario Galaxy because of the black hole that Bowser created at the end of the game? If so then Mario being able to kick Bowser's ass would justify at least a 3-A rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back