• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maria and The Creator

Extreme123dz said:
so..., This:
http://imgur.com/a/YYmVp

What is the C onection Betwen Maria and The Creator? this is well translated?

Idk about 'well-translated or not' (maybe someone more knowledgeable on Umineko would know) but about Maria's connection to Creator? well, I think its just Maria's potentiality to become 'Witch of Origins which would eventually became The Creator'. But as I said, just 'potential', she hasn't reach it yet (The Creator part I mean).

Creation Ex-Nihilo sounds Tier 1-A-ish though IMO. But Idk if that'd qualify as 1-A or not

BlaLig said:
Idk about 'well-translated or not' (maybe someone more knowledgeable on Umineko would know) but about Maria's connection to Creator? well, I think its just Maria's potentiality to become 'Witch of Origins which would eventually became The Creator'. But as I said, just 'potential', she hasn't reach it yet (The Creator part I mean).

Creation Ex-Nihilo sounds Tier 1-A-ish though IMO. But Idk if that'd qualify as 1-A or not
this is the problem for me, there is only one The Creator and is the True "omnipotent, omnicient and omnipresent" of Umineko and 07th Expansion for my knowledge..., this is why y questioned of his relation of The Witch of Creation and The Creator :/

All who reach the level of the creator in Umineko are automatically absorbed into it, as far as I am aware.

Extreme123dz said:
this is the problem for me, there is only one The Creator and is the True "omnipotent, omnicient and omnipresent" of Umineko and 07th Expansion for my knowledge..., this is why y questioned of his relation of The Witch of Creation and The Creator :/

Well, in hypothetical scenario where Maria became The Creator too, she'd be High 1-A instead of Tier 0 I figure. But that's impossible because of how The Creator works, just as Antvasima had explained :

Antvasima said:
All who reach the level of the creator in Umineko are automatically absorbed into it, as far as I am aware.
Because to become The Creator is to be free of all limitations. And 'sense of self' (our identity and the like) is defined by our own limitations, so once limitations are no more, so is 'the sense of self'.

This is what it means to be 'automatically absorbed into The Creator'.

Maria isn't really the first or the second to become The Creator to my knowledge. All Witches who 'have become' The Creator are all have been absorbed into it.

Which is why Featherine did all she could to limit her own abilities. So she won't end up like Witches who have been absorbed into The Creator.

Back