• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does that mean an auto win for Blue immediately? Pidgeot's moves are.... well they're not really versatile as if they have the ultimate haxx compared to his other pokemon.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Does that mean an auto win for Blue immediately? Pidgeot's moves are.... well they're not really versatile as if they have the ultimate haxx compared to his other pokemon.
Well to be fair, I'm not saying it's an auto win for Blue, I'm saying if Mard stays up in the air he has Pidgeot for it.

Blue's combined team would more than likely be what beats Mard Geer.

So are you saying that Mard won't force a 1v1 up in the sky.... when only two of them can fly so high?.... If he takes out Pidgeot he could take his leisure time bombarding from the sky if needed.

To be fair, if Mard stays in the sky, he's gonna get rekt by Jolteon's Thunder, which is undodgeable and does double if the opponent is flying.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
So are you saying that Mard won't force a 1v1 up in the sky.... when only two of them can fly so high?.... If he takes out Pidgeot he could take his leisure time bombarding from the sky if needed.
Mard would try to force a 1v1, but with Pidgeot attacking up in the air and Mard having to dodge every hit thrown at him from the other 5 Pokemon on the ground (and remember we equalized speed, so that's gonna be tough on Mard), I highly doubt Mard is gonna be able to clutch this out unless he uses Memento Mori, which he only uses in desperation.

@ The real cal Howard

Is this another stats based thing? And if a pokemon used fly and isn't flying type that doesn't mean they're a flying type.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Golurk_(Pokémon) Cough this guy body slamming you from the sky is ******* amazing cough

And then again speed is equalized so uh, yeah. Not saying it's moot at this point but it's not a guaranteed hit. Last I remembered it was a move that was hard to hit against any other type.

@PTJ

You know this is also making me question what exactly separates Pokemon vs one non-summoner person from (6 Tier something vs a single person that's on the same Tier). Well, aside from creativity I mean. Now back to topic, like I said, dodging to a point where he can't be hit or has time to rest would be good. Not to mention he still has that accursed curse that can easily take out every pokemon if allowed the chance.

Speed equalized actually helps him in the long run

Oh well he did use it against 2 people when he was being nearly defeated.... So against 6 people where he's nearly being defeated.... Well he's going to use it what I'm saying.

And are we allowing this for Mard? [1] It is after all a technical summon

I don't know whether or not we should allow that thing, while it is a technical summon, Mard already has enough things helping him, Blue would go into that thing and he would likely be a goner.

I say no to that Ice Box Thing, as it gives Mard too much of an advantage and makes it a stomp.

The real cal howard said:
To be fair, if Mard stays in the sky, he's gonna get rekt by Jolteon's Thunder, which is undodgeable and does double if the opponent is flying.
Type weakness is not counted for versus threads

Also, shouldn't be Mard mostly something like Dark/Ghost?

Jesus the pic was so huge. I didn't expect that, apologies on that.

@Pokemon Trainer Jacob

You call going 1 against 6 and said (1) having enough to go against the 6? Are you sure about that? Wait why would he even go in there? Isn't this a strict battle between the two? Sides, I thought the Pokemon are hi tier enough to damage this? What's so unfair about 2v6?

@Aiden

Most likely, but then again he is a demon. If he takes that etherion form I see Ghost type but not at his base form. Then again isn't appyling elemental status different for each character? Last I checked on that Acnologia vs Pokemon thread he was affected by Dragon type attacks, but ice and ground types aren't really extra damage against him.

No, we shouldn't count the type weakness

Also, even if we do, Acno resist Dragon Slayer Magic, so Dragon wouldn't affect him

Nothing of what I said had anything to do with types though... Just like Earthquake does double damage and is unblockable when the opponent is underground, Thunder does double damage and is unblockable if the opponent is in the sky. Same with Surf and under water.

Back