• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Why not? Wank good.
now-is-not-the-time-jk-simmons.gif

"Low 1A: Characters whose power is on the level of the Von Neumann Universe. That is, they either encompass, or can affect structures which encompass, the collection including all possible dimensional spaces.

As a general rule-of-thumb, statements of being "above dimensions" and the like, whenever validly indicating a superiority over higher dimensions, fall under this tier without further context."

Hear me out guys, wank venuzdonoa for being able to destroy anything regardless of how infinite, even dimensions ?🤡

Anos has Blood Manipulation (level Concept type 3) because Anos created 7 subordinates from his blood so of course Anos created Source for those 7 subordinates. We should add and Anos's profile includes "Blood Manipulation (level Concept type 3)" and "Concept Maniption (type 3)"

Cause that had to be the worst wank we've ever seen
If you want a wank then I suggest you an idea of mine:
1. God is Abstraction Concept
2. Source is the Fundamental and Abstract Concept of all beings, including god.
=> Source of God is Abstraction Concept 1 Layer (increase layer because source is an abstract concept but more "abstract" than god - an abstract concept)

=> Source of God is Abstraction Concept 1 Layer (increase layer because source is an abstract concept but more "abstract" than god - an abstract concept)
Dude, are you comeding me?

what the wank here, or do you mean Anos created 7 subordinates but didn't create 7 sources for the 7 subordinates. While the source is what maintains the existence of the subordinates
You might as well say everyone can create sources by having sex. There's a reason Eleonore is the only spell capable of creating sources outside the order of birth and creation.
Anos created the seven elders and gave them life sure but he didn't create the source.
Also, CM 3 blood manipulation screams wank

Obvious, is already there
There's plans for that but not source being 1 layer above

You might as well say everyone can create sources by having sex. There's a reason Eleonore is the only spell capable of creating sources outside the order of birth and creation.
Anos created the seven elders and gave them life sure but he didn't create the source.
Also, CM 3 blood manipulation screams wank
1. if according to you then "Anos blood" or "Anos" had to have sex with someone to get Source for 7 subordinates?
2. Where do you think the Source of the 7 subordinates come from?

Summary of my wank, please give your comments
"Every God, however abstract, needs a Source to maintain its existence throughout every moment in the timeline. The Source is the most fundamental aspect of every entity. So each character scaled below will default to +1 Level Abstract which is the Source of that character.
1. God = Abstraction Concept baseline
2. Source of God = Abstraction Concept 1 layer
3. NousGalia is the Order of Orders, the Order that creates Orders and maintains their existence. Without NousGalia, Orders would disappear completely
=> NousGalia = Abstraction Concept 2 layer
4. Source of NousGalia = Abstraction Concept 3 layer"

Is there gonna be a rehaul of the new tiering system soon? I am having some issues honestly. A lot of verses' supporters have seem to have found a loophole to get their characters up their in the good rankings while they don't have such feats shown in their works.

Back