• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

You don't get, i know it wont give nep we made an explanation on it
Btw that's tensura God
Void, imaginary, metaphysical spaces exist and they are all non existent one way or the other
He is part of that
Since it is him and him it is ifykyk
Anyways while being part of it he is naturally separate from it. You understand now right?
Your english level is at @EldemadeDityjon or even @Fixxed

Anyway, exclude void from there, if he was born and what existed was already an void it only indicates that he created everything else, that does not mean that he has a similar physiology having been born in an void. There is nothing to indicate that he is part of it all.

why-me-sad.gif

Anyway, exclude void from there, if he was born and what existed was already an void it only indicates that he created everything else, that does not mean that he has a similar physiology having been born in an void. There is nothing to indicate that he is part of it all.
LMAO if being in a void gets NEP then every chief god and creator gods gets that shit in MGK

I dont know if that's a good or a bad thing, but am an English man here in UK
A spirit is...

"In nothingness power find its fill.

That is the will of the world. The great holy spirit the source of that power.
You understand now right?
This is Ln btw not WN

I dont know if that's a good or a bad thing, but am an English man here in UK
Meme between us
You understand now right?
This is Ln btw not WN
A spirit is...

"In nothingness power find its fill.

That is the will of the world. The great holy spirit the source of that power.
The only thing that gives me to understand is that the power of the spirit comes from nothing, not that it is part of the nothing.

What is bro supposedly cooking? A wank?
:SkadiDaijoubu~1:
:thonk:
:5958spidermanhmm:

We gotta stop you ass from cooking.
I am sorry i am very sorry
But this thread is so dead i might give up just take a look
I wanted to wait elizhaa but she's busy asf somewhere else
I feel guilty posting this on a MGK thread but you weren't replying message walls so here

but you weren't replying message walls so here
Wtf, if you check every request posted on my wall, I've evaluated them .... hahahaha, I've never been called for that thread.
I am sorry i am very sorry
But this thread is so dead i might give up just take a look
I wanted to wait elizhaa but she's busy asf somewhere else
Elizhaa is he btw... Also no wank please
:callateelosico:

You guys remember that some randoms said that resisting the order of destruction =/= resisting Law and Cm 1.... Well now we have this scan. It is clearly stated that Sargeldonave is the order of destruction capable of destroying everything, even the order (laws and concepts), and if we know later Anos completely resists Sargeldonave, resisting the law of destruction, the erasure of existence and conceptual manipulation since the order was trying to destroy his source (Concept).

Just need to wait till Anos vs Aberneyu to get the transalted scan.

Hahahahaha I'm going to rub it in their face.

Evil Dereck confirmed?
They were the ones who turned me into this Waifu Ottavio... Now let them hold on. I will cook, but I will cook a lot.
:quedijo~1:
:danu~1:

You guys remember that some randoms said that resisting the order of destruction =/= resisting Law and Cm 1.... Well now we have this scan. It is clearly stated that Sargeldonave is the order of destruction capable of destroying everything, even the order (laws and concepts), and if we know later Anos completely resists Sargeldonave, resisting the law of destruction, the erasure of existence and conceptual manipulation since the order was trying to destroy his source (Concept).

Just need to wait till Anos vs Aberneyu to get the transalted scan.

Hahahahaha I'm going to rub it in their face.
What do you think btw?

Back