• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Dereck, not everything is labeled as drama. 🫠
Come on dude, stop wanking.
231675b815ce6c85adbe53fd82843011b718fe655dff7497bda09e84144822ff.jpg

can someone tell me again why this series got so controversial again?

Cause of the fact we got a ton of downgrades and deletion of the verse and then we got new created pages that again are starting to get downgrades.

Is translation issues the problem here or is it something else

I also lost interest in my CRT. I don't care about other abilities but Law Manipulation is clearly mentioned in keywords for each gods. People are just ignoring straightforward statement.

Now I am just regretting to ever creating a CRT for MGK.
Whatever I will wait until tomorrow and whatever abilities are accepted gonna add and never turning my back on MGK unless Tatsumi makes a thread.

I also lost interest in my CRT. I don't care about other abilities but Law Manipulation is clearly mentioned in keywords for each gods. People are just ignoring straightforward statement.

Now I am just regretting to ever creating a CRT for MGK.
Whatever I will wait until tomorrow and whatever abilities are accepted gonna add and never turning my back on MGK unless Tatsumi makes a thread.
You know I have no interest in making threads like that. I leave it to you, fixxed or dread. Making character profiles, revising feats, adding missing abilities, I'm your guy but this? No

:1529_animeyes:

Just wait till the LN catches up with the WN though, I'll rub everyone's faces with the scans ahhahahahahahahahahaha
You've been waiting for more than 3 years for scans, but the scale is 2-A... 🗿 🗿 That would be a sad fact for you.

Anyway, guys, take care, all of you.👋

Make sure to deal with that fork in the road that is called Fujiwara
CAN YOU NOT?
This is the only time you pissed me off with those comment, thankfully Dereck has warned you, still you made me upset so much
You know I have no interest in making threads like that. I leave it to you, fixxed or dread. Making character profiles, revising feats, adding missing abilities, I'm your guy but this? No
Dread said that she's done powerscaling with MGK so she's out i guess

Back