• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Dread can cope.

Now bring Arcana's
Here there was too much to copy paste but same thing as WN.

Here there was too much to copy paste but same thing as WN.
WEAK ELDEWANK ASS.
seal-alert.gif

@Tatsumi504 ass, you do it.
I'm plannig to cook.

WEAK ELDEWANK ASS.
seal-alert.gif

@Tatsumi504 ass, you do it.
I'm plannig to cook.
The orders are closely intertwined with each other. Just as there can be no destruction without creation, there can be no abortion without birth. All orders are designed to maintain circulation in the world, so to speak, and Ennesuone, it turns out, disrupts this circulation? But this seems strange. Can the gods, each with their own unique order and consciousness, behave as if they were one single comprehensive order?
We have direct statement for all orders having same set up like Militia and Aberneyu 🦆🦆🦆

Is this still applicable?
If you remove the abilities/characters that have not appeared so far in the LN then yes.

But if we have a decent translation of the JP to use in scans then we can continue to use the WN and use their scans.
Oblivion and I were of the opinion that the pages aren't needed and those can be added directly in the profiles.

The only merit to creating this will be to cut down the sheer amount of what we add to the profiles but the extra work is worth because some characters are enigma's who may have something others on their level don't or lack something others on their level have

Oblivion and I were of the opinion that the pages aren't needed and those can be added directly in the profiles.

The only merit to creating this will be to cut down the sheer amount of what we add to the profiles but the extra work is worth because some characters are enigma's who may have something others on their level don't or lack something others on their level have
Bruh if you can keep adding that to every profile. Isn't it easy to make a single page link it as Physiology. It would remove the burden for others who wants to create a new profile. For example linka has only sword abilities. Other than that most of the Abilities comes from Physiology. It's just example there are tons of characters with less screentime like her and less abilities of their own and has more physiological abilities.

But i need this TL at least. (2nd Image and 3rd)
"You were clearly deceived too, the goddess of abortion, or rather, the will of the world."

Arcana stared at the goddess of abortion, calmly closed her eyes, and when she opened them again, her magical eyes displayed a crescent-shaped "Sun of Destruction" and "Moon of Creation," forming a single circle, revealing the true power of the "Eyes of Absurdity."

"The judgment was unnaturally distorted by that child of non-existence. And now the stability of order is completely disrupted. Despite the resurrection of the goddesses of destruction and creation, I, merely fulfilling their duties, still possess the same authority, and my power, on the contrary, has only increased. Apparently, he wanted to mock this world."

Calmly raising both hands, Arcana turned them towards the sky.

"Snow swirls in the rays of the spring sun, and six flowers will melt the world," icy fiery flowers spiraled from her hands. "Six flowers of the spring sun."

These frozen flowers, brightly shining like the sun, flickering like a cold moon, were glowing. One by one, the flowers gathered behind Arcana, and created something that resembled the moon and the sun, and at the same time, was neither one nor the other.

"...What... is this?.. Is this truly... order?.."

Andērk looked stunned at the objects created by the Six flowers of the spring sun - six icy fiery petals.

They undeniably carried the order of the gods. Divine authorities were displaying their power.

"...Unbe...lievable... This is simply..." She opened her divine eyes and personally confronted the divine force that shouldn't exist; she, one of the gods forming the foundation of order, shook her head. "This is some sort of mistake!!.. This order doesn't exist..."

"The moon won't rise, and the sun will set, and spring will illuminate a land without gods," Arcana said calmly. "The 'Six Flowers of Absurdity,' Livaihelwort."

The icy fiery flowers emitted both cold and heat simultaneously. Normally incompatible, ice and flame coexisted, not conflicting with each other. The sea of absurdity was burned and simultaneously frozen by this contradictory force. The order of the great tree of the mother sea began to rapidly break down. The forbidden guards who had sunk to the bottom of the sea and couldn't even stir were illuminated by the "Six Flowers of Absurdity." They began to move again and started saving one demon soldier after another.

"...How?.. How are they swimming in my sea?.. Subject yourselves to abortion, unwanted infants!! Subject yourselves to abortion-uh-uh-uh!" Andērk shouted and brandished the Serpent Abortion Tongs.

A vast amount of magical power surged, and within the great tree of the mother sea, countless red threads appeared, but they bound specifically the goddess of abortion—the mistress of these divine domains.

"Gya-y!!.. Wh-what... is this?.."

"The realm illuminated by Livaihelwort is the lands of absurdity. Everything existing here goes against order."

"This is impossible!" With wide-open divine eyes, Andērk cried out. "Are you saying I'll go against abortion? The gods are order itself in the flesh. Do you think we can turn against ourselves?! ”

Andērk's divine visage broke free from the bonds, turning into red threads that rapidly unraveled. Barely had her divine face disappeared when, in the next moment, the goddess of abortion appeared right behind Arcana.

"Unwanted child, the serpent fangs will consume you and cast you down!!" a metallic clicking sound. "Eglyakhonn."

The blades of the Serpent Abortion Tongs closed sharply, aiming for Arcana's neck.

"...Wh...at?!"

Andērk's divine eyes widened in astonishment. The blades of the tongs aimed at Arcana shattered.

"You were clearly deceived too, the goddess of abortion, or rather, the will of the world."

Arcana stared at the goddess of abortion, calmly closed her eyes, and when she opened them again, her magical eyes displayed a crescent-shaped "Sun of Destruction" and "Moon of Creation," forming a single circle, revealing the true power of the "Eyes of Absurdity."

"The judgment was unnaturally distorted by that child of non-existence. And now the stability of order is completely disrupted. Despite the resurrection of the goddesses of destruction and creation, I, merely fulfilling their duties, still possess the same authority, and my power, on the contrary, has only increased. Apparently, he wanted to mock this world."

Calmly raising both hands, Arcana turned them towards the sky.

"Snow swirls in the rays of the spring sun, and six flowers will melt the world," icy fiery flowers spiraled from her hands. "Six flowers of the spring sun."

These frozen flowers, brightly shining like the sun, flickering like a cold moon, were glowing. One by one, the flowers gathered behind Arcana, and created something that resembled the moon and the sun, and at the same time, was neither one nor the other.

"...What... is this?.. Is this truly... order?.."

Andērk looked stunned at the objects created by the Six flowers of the spring sun - six icy fiery petals.

They undeniably carried the order of the gods. Divine authorities were displaying their power.

"...Unbe...lievable... This is simply..." She opened her divine eyes and personally confronted the divine force that shouldn't exist; she, one of the gods forming the foundation of order, shook her head. "This is some sort of mistake!!.. This order doesn't exist..."

"The moon won't rise, and the sun will set, and spring will illuminate a land without gods," Arcana said calmly. "The 'Six Flowers of Absurdity,' Livaihelwort."

The icy fiery flowers emitted both cold and heat simultaneously. Normally incompatible, ice and flame coexisted, not conflicting with each other. The sea of absurdity was burned and simultaneously frozen by this contradictory force. The order of the great tree of the mother sea began to rapidly break down. The forbidden guards who had sunk to the bottom of the sea and couldn't even stir were illuminated by the "Six Flowers of Absurdity." They began to move again and started saving one demon soldier after another.

"...How?.. How are they swimming in my sea?.. Subject yourselves to abortion, unwanted infants!! Subject yourselves to abortion-uh-uh-uh!" Andērk shouted and brandished the Serpent Abortion Tongs.

A vast amount of magical power surged, and within the great tree of the mother sea, countless red threads appeared, but they bound specifically the goddess of abortion—the mistress of these divine domains.

"Gya-y!!.. Wh-what... is this?.."

"The realm illuminated by Livaihelwort is the lands of absurdity. Everything existing here goes against order."

"This is impossible!" With wide-open divine eyes, Andērk cried out. "Are you saying I'll go against abortion? The gods are order itself in the flesh. Do you think we can turn against ourselves?! ”

Andērk's divine visage broke free from the bonds, turning into red threads that rapidly unraveled. Barely had her divine face disappeared when, in the next moment, the goddess of abortion appeared right behind Arcana.

"Unwanted child, the serpent fangs will consume you and cast you down!!" a metallic clicking sound. "Eglyakhonn."

The blades of the Serpent Abortion Tongs closed sharply, aiming for Arcana's neck.

"...Wh...at?!"

Andērk's divine eyes widened in astonishment. The blades of the tongs aimed at Arcana shattered.
Waifu satoshi certainly did well this time, not like Elme ass, this translation is from the LN?

Do we already have pages for other characters? If not while I'm reading I'll make notes for their feats
I'm suggesting we create a physiology page first so that other characters profile will be easy to create.
Tatsumi ass is wants hard way not easy way. 😭. He is suggesting to copy paste abilities to every profile we create that's a lot of work.

GL with the ransomware.
my anti virus isn't picking up anything. Should I be alarmed or
I'm suggesting we create a physiology page first so that other characters profile will be easy to create.
Tatsumi ass is wants hard way not easy way. 😭. He is suggesting to copy paste abilities to every profile we create that's a lot of work.
Why?? Physiology Pages make work a lot easier.

How is copy and paste a lot of work? Some characters don't even have anything personal to indicate on the profile. You'd basically have a PnA section showing only "Demon Physiology"

Well, we are in luck, order itself is a duality, but in general it is a nonduality state of oneness, Order would be A and B, while Eques, we know is an aggregate of all orders, which would be both A, B at the same time which would be ND 2, Aspect 2. The order of Absurdity is the opposition of all order in general including that of Eques, so Arcana would be neither A, B, Both A, B neither A, B so it would be a state superior to that which would result in ND 2, Aspect 3. And if we take the total superiority of Anos and Graham over all that, we will have without problems the highest level possible of ND.

Back