• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Anyway @EldemadeDityjon
Which V of Ln does this feat happens?
Volume 9
Also i told you to get Vergil's LN TL of this feat
Volume 8
spiderman-dead.gif

I screwed up the positioning of the scans, it must be fixed now.
And at the same time, the apocalyptic flame silently and completely disappeared. Pierced by my right hand, Graham's body went limp. Its base was destroyed and I no longer felt any magical power.

“You see,” his empty body moved, without emitting even a tiny amount of magical power, and grabbed my hand with his. - I'm not dying. And in this he’s very similar to you, don’t you agree?

His body moved, although it shouldn't have moved. Its foundation did not collapse even after a direct defeat by the world-destroying Egil Grone Angdroa. No, it would be more accurate to say that its foundation, which was supposed to collapse and disappear; the empty base, in which not a drop of strength should have remained, was somehow there.

- “Nuerianu.”

Graham's body began to thin out and soon disappeared completely. I still didn't feel any magical power. And no matter how much he tried to strain his magical eyes, he did not see any force, but he immediately jumped far back.

- Hm.

I didn’t feel my fingertips stuck into his stomach. I'm not sure if I was too slow to retreat, but my fingers were cut off by about one millimeter. The fingertips on which I concentrated "Bevzdo", "Jirast" and "Aviastan Jiara" completely and without any resistance disappeared.

In the fight with Ijes, Graham's base also disappeared once. And then, when she recovered, she easily erased the bloody magic spear. If I had not seen this, I might have been left without my entire arm.

I looked with magical eyes to where he was. Its base and even its body had completely disappeared, but it was definitely there.

- So there is nothing.

Nothing was there and was active. And that's all I could say.

- Bravo, you are very smart. – Graham’s voice came out of nowhere.

It seemed as if he could not be heard anywhere here, but at the same time everywhere and from everywhere.

– That’s right, my basis is non-existence, just like yours is destruction. The closer she gets to destruction, the more power she exerts and returns to the original nothingness.

Graham's body became slightly visible. Having turned into nothingness due to "Egil Grone Angdroa", he regained his original power and therefore ceased to be nothing and is about to regain his previous form. Soon the non-existence of “Nuerianu” completely disappeared and Graham reappeared in the hall.

“Don’t you think it’s strange that there is something that doesn’t exist and that it’s very similar to you,” he asked in words so weightless that if they were material, they would have been blown away by the slightest breath of wind. – born into this world with destruction.

And at the same time, the apocalyptic flame silently and completely disappeared. Pierced by my right hand, Graham's body went limp. Its base was destroyed and I no longer felt any magical power.

“You see,” his empty body moved, without emitting even a tiny amount of magical power, and grabbed my hand with his. - I'm not dying. And in this he’s very similar to you, don’t you agree?

His body moved, although it shouldn't have moved. Its foundation did not collapse even after a direct defeat by the world-destroying Egil Grone Angdroa. No, it would be more accurate to say that its foundation, which was supposed to collapse and disappear; the empty base, in which not a drop of strength should have remained, was somehow there.

- “Nuerianu.”

Graham's body began to thin out and soon disappeared completely. I still didn't feel any magical power. And no matter how much he tried to strain his magical eyes, he did not see any force, but he immediately jumped far back.

- Hm.

I didn’t feel my fingertips stuck into his stomach. I'm not sure if I was too slow to retreat, but my fingers were cut off by about one millimeter. The fingertips on which I concentrated "Bevzdo", "Jirast" and "Aviastan Jiara" completely and without any resistance disappeared.

In the fight with Ijes, Graham's base also disappeared once. And then, when she recovered, she easily erased the bloody magic spear. If I had not seen this, I might have been left without my entire arm.

I looked with magical eyes to where he was. Its base and even its body had completely disappeared, but it was definitely there.

- So there is nothing.

Nothing was there and was active. And that's all I could say.

- Bravo, you are very smart. – Graham’s voice came out of nowhere.

It seemed as if he could not be heard anywhere here, but at the same time everywhere and from everywhere.

– That’s right, my basis is non-existence, just like yours is destruction. The closer she gets to destruction, the more power she exerts and returns to the original nothingness.

Graham's body became slightly visible. Having turned into nothingness due to "Egil Grone Angdroa", he regained his original power and therefore ceased to be nothing and is about to regain his previous form. Soon the non-existence of “Nuerianu” completely disappeared and Graham reappeared in the hall.

“Don’t you think it’s strange that there is something that doesn’t exist and that it’s very similar to you,” he asked in words so weightless that if they were material, they would have been blown away by the slightest breath of wind. – born into this world with destruction.
TL sucks but yeah, we have the statement of the source of nothingness and true/original/absolute nothingness statement, so NEP 2 is warranted.

Yeah also TD3. Arcana TD explanation was even picked by DT to put it as an example because it was damn clear cut 🗣️.
Yes, moreover, you should check if the LN translation keeps the same basis as the WN one, if so we will see how they try to boycott it.
I was looking at the old Anos profile, and it's funny that even with the new changes it would still qualify for Nonduality Nature 2, Aspect 3...

Nature 2 requires a qualitative superiority, we have that Graham's nothingness lacks all order and reason, and reason itself is superior to order in every possible aspect in reality and Anos' source exceeds graham's nothingness.

While Aspect 3 we already have it with Anos' source will not be A, B, simultaneously A and B, neither A nor B, or even higher logic beyond that, more than 5 truth states.

hahahaha, now we have to wait and check that J-Novels doesn't fk up the translations this time, though i already asked for the LN raws to compare.

I doubt LN translation will be equivalent to WN one.
I doubt that the part where he explains that the order of absurdity is superior to all other orders and treats them in a way contrary to what they are and where it's explained that order is one side of the same coin will be changed.

It would be disastrous.

I doubt that the part where he explains that the order of absurdity is superior to all other orders and treats them in a way contrary to what they are and where it's explained that order is one side of the same coin will be changed.

It would be disastrous.
It was already disastrous when spear reference got changed completely to the point, we lost a blatant immeasurable speed feat.

So everything can happen.

It was already disastrous when spear reference got changed completely to the point, we lost a blatant immeasurable speed feat.

So everything can happen.
If I'm not mistaken that was a J-Novels error.
Virgil ain't official translation tho, it's fan translation.
But it's the most we have as a guide to the LN.

It would be disastrous.
I don't see any alternatives for Jnovels translation messing up to replace different sides of same coin sentence

Yah this, and it would be a bigger deal if they changed the context of what arcana order does. So i'm not worried.
Looking into the void, as if plunging deep into his own thoughts, with divine eyes that seemed to peer into the abyss, Dilfred said:

– There are many different orders in the world. Life is born, deepens, meets its death and changes - all this is the cycle of life, carried out by the orders of the four fundamental gods. So, let me ask you a question, goddess of creation: what is the opposite of the order of destruction?

“The order of creation,” Misha answered after a moment.

- That's right, I thought so too. However, I noticed that most likely this is not the case. The opposite of the order of destruction is not the order of creation. And this is clearly indicated by the fact that destruction and creation are two parts of one whole, and Militia and Avernu are sister goddesses - two sides of the same coin,” the god of deepening said in an extremely serious tone.

He intertwined his fingers and closed his divine eyes, as if looking even deeper into his thoughts.

– We, gods, are orders. In view of this, we can judge everything only through them, and we did not notice something. However, I endlessly indulged in reflection and suddenly it dawned on me,” Dilfred continued his explanation in a roundabout way: “Let’s say the value of the creation order is equal to one.” How to erase this creation from the world without destroying God? Add one to the order of destruction? No, then one thing will simply be created and destroyed. Creation will come true, and after it there will only be destruction.

Looking into the void, as if plunging deep into his own thoughts, with divine eyes that seemed to peer into the abyss, Dilfred said:

– There are many different orders in the world. Life is born, deepens, meets its death and changes - all this is the cycle of life, carried out by the orders of the four fundamental gods. So, let me ask you a question, goddess of creation: what is the opposite of the order of destruction?

“The order of creation,” Misha answered after a moment.

- That's right, I thought so too. However, I noticed that most likely this is not the case. The opposite of the order of destruction is not the order of creation. And this is clearly indicated by the fact that destruction and creation are two parts of one whole, and Militia and Avernu are sister goddesses - two sides of the same coin,” the god of deepening said in an extremely serious tone.

He intertwined his fingers and closed his divine eyes, as if looking even deeper into his thoughts.

– We, gods, are orders. In view of this, we can judge everything only through them, and we did not notice something. However, I endlessly indulged in reflection and suddenly it dawned on me,” Dilfred continued his explanation in a roundabout way: “Let’s say the value of the creation order is equal to one.” How to erase this creation from the world without destroying God? Add one to the order of destruction? No, then one thing will simply be created and destroyed. Creation will come true, and after it there will only be destruction.
Dread can cope.

Now bring Arcana's

Back