• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

If a character already transcend high 1A how he is still high1A seeing the whole high 1A structure as mere fictional construct is how still high 1A he shouldn't exist in that structure since he already transcend it

If a character already transcend high 1A how he is still high1A seeing the whole high 1A structure as mere fictional construct is how still high 1A he shouldn't exist in that structure since he already transcend it
I mean, by your logic seeing a Low 1-C character as fiction would be 1-A, instead of 1-C. Thats just not how it works. We don't assume R>F grants an inaccessible gap unless context shows that it is like that.

I mean, by your logic seeing a Low 1-C character as fiction would be 1-A, instead of 1-C. Thats just not how it works. We don't assume R>F grants an inaccessible gap unless context shows that it is like that.
So we need more then high 1A means uncountable infinite higher structure to reach tier 0 ?

And Abt Cardinals in general.arent they like a way to measure quantity in mathematics ? How does transcending then work exactly
They need to physically exist in a cosmology to scale you anywhere.

Alternatively, having a statement of "He can destroy a [Insert large cardinal here] amount of universes" also grants you a tier.

So we need more then high 1A means uncountable infinite higher structure to reach tier 0 ?
Tier 0 is unreachable via High 1-A Stacking, Replacing, Multiplying, Power Setting, or Superimposing. There is a reason why only 37 of them exist on the wiki

Used to be fewer till SCP and Ultima had a field day.

They need to physically exist in a cosmology to scale you anywhere.

Alternatively, having a statement of "He can destroy a [Insert large cardinal here] amount of universes" also grants you a tier.
Omg.so I was right it is Abt measurements of structures.hmm is there like a page for how the Cardinals measure exactly and how big they are

Destroying a(can I get an example ? Maybe the highest) amount of universes grants you what

Nah I don't think mgk has R>F if it has it would qualify if a single layer also showed R>F that would aply for whole layers
I mean the way the deeper layers show powers that's suprisingly more powerful than shallows.thats a form of r>f but not the kind needed to grant a higher tier right ?

So how can someone reach tier0
1. Straight-up math or any fictional mathematical structures above the level of an inaccessible cardinal being off-handily mentioned and then destroyed.

2. Apathetic Theology (Negative Theology) which when given supporting evidence jump you an entire tier. (Seriously can just skip you straight from 1-A to High 1-A.)

3. A canvas situation, the High 1-A Hierarchy all exists on or within some kind of structure that acts as the foundation for all things in the verse. Transcending not the Hierarchy, but the backdrop that contains the foundational logic of High 1-A also works.

So literally how would someone even gonna reach tier 0 ?
Any context that shows the character above the logical framework in which High 1-A is established, or anything that proves that no amount of High 1-A layers would reach their state. We have a lot of Tier 0 characters already, so, not impossible.

1. Straight-up math or any fictional mathematical structures above the level of an inaccessible cardinal being off-handily mentioned and then destroyed.

2. Apathetic Theology (Negative Theology) which when given supporting evidence jump you an entire tier. (Seriously can just skip you straight from 1-A to High 1-A.)

3. A canvas situation, the High 1-A Hierarchy all exists on or within some kind of structure that acts as the foundation for all things in the verse. Transcending not the Hierarchy, but the backdrop that contains the foundational logic of High 1-A also works.
Last one look like a R>F

Any context that shows the character above the logical framework in which High 1-A is established, or anything that proves that no amount of High 1-A layers would reach their state. We have a lot of Tier 0 characters already, so, not impossible.
I think R>F also work on this since if a being transcend all the verse and sees that as mere fictional construct and if the verse is novel or comic book which the being create everything and write in it
Not talking about normal R>F which transcend high1A but a r>f which transcend and see the the whole verse means a piece of paper or something which the being can write on does this R>F gonna work to be tier 0 ? Since no structure gonna reach that being outside

I think R>F also work on this since if a being transcend all the verse and sees that as mere fictional construct and if the verse is novel or comic book which the being create everything and write in it
Not talking about normal R>F which transcend high1A but a r>f which transcend and see the the whole verse means a piece of paper or something which the being can write on does this R>F gonna work to be tier 0 ? Since no being gonna reach that being outside
I mean, there is not much of a difference between the two R>Fs you just mentioned.

Like I said before, it depends on the extent of the R>F. You need context/statements that the fiction in the paper would never reach reality, no matter how powerful, or anything like that.

Alternatively, if the High 1-A of a cosmology comes from dimensions, an R>F over that would be 0, because it transcends the logical foundations of High 1-A.

I mean, there is not much of a difference between the two R>Fs you just mentioned.

Like I said before, it depends on the extent of the R>F. You need context/statements that the fiction in the paper would never reach reality, no matter how powerful, or anything like that.

Alternatively, if the High 1-A of a cosmology comes from dimensions, an R>F over that would be 0, because it transcends the logical foundations of High 1-A.
So we can get tier0 with R>F as well
One more question if a tier 0 vs 0 fight how the other tier0 gonna win or it will be tie?

Back