• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Let's make a vs thread iam bored who are other verse supporter let's do a bai xiaochun vs 1A characters 🤣let's see he can beat 1A character easily or he will lose iam the supporter of a will eternal give me the link of thier thread if anyone knows 😁

I mean, there is not much of a difference between the two R>Fs you just mentioned.

Like I said before, it depends on the extent of the R>F. You need context/statements that the fiction in the paper would never reach reality, no matter how powerful, or anything like that.

Alternatively, if the High 1-A of a cosmology comes from dimensions, an R>F over that would be 0, because it transcends the logical foundations of High 1-A.
Probably not
I know a character that see 1-A as piece of paper but he is not high 1-A
Its treated as higher layer into 1-A

Can Anos and Graham affect ACC5? honestly I don't really care that either of them have ACC5, but affecting them is more important from my point of view.

For now
No
Honestly, I doubt that in the future he will be able to, I mean, he has already had the explanation about what a misfit is and the order of causality has already been shown, and that was still not enough. Unless they look and find better evidence that we haven't seen before, I highly doubt ACC5 will return to MGK.

I have some questions about TD3, if I'm not mistaken, TD3 basically protects the character from dualities or something like that (Someone please explain better to me), if that's it, TD3 works with only dual abilities shown on the MGK or more ? And can any skill that is not part of a duality "ignore" TD3? What is the difference between TD2 and TD3? And last question, how good is the TD3?

@Oblivion_Of_The_Endless Can outerversal characters can die because of old age ?
Yeah, if they don't have immo type 1, even tier 0 could die if they don't have immo type 1 like Swann.

Tiering is just about dimensionality, in technically you could make an infinite dimensional human without any hax except one that could qualify as AP and they could still qualify for high tier.

Last edited:
So literally how would someone even gonna reach tier 0 ?
There is a lot of ways
For example you can make the cosmology infinite layers in high 1-A just with math without using any R>F

And add a realm that see this entire cosmology as a piece of paper since i would be obvious that it transcend the very nature of high 1-A and not just being layers into it

IMG_0288.png

Yeah, if they don't have immo type 1, even tier 0 could die if they don't have immo type 1 like Swann.

Tiering is just about dimensionality, in technically you could make an infinite dimensional human without any hax except one that could qualify as AP and they could still qualify for high tier.
But isn't outerversal means you trascends concepts of space time

There is a lot of ways
For example you can make the cosmology infinite layers in high 1-A just with math without using any R>F

And add a realm that see this entire cosmology as a piece of paper since i would be obvious that it transcend the very nature of high 1-A and not just being layers into it
Then we got a high 1A+🤣

Back