• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Well, kinda. It only applies for those who can reform themselves from their source. Granted, Anos' whole class learns how to do that via Eldomade teaching them the ways (but it takes a bit of time), so I guess it's not that uncommon at this point.

Well, kinda. It only applies for those who can reform themselves from their source. Granted, Anos' whole class learns how to do that via Eldomade teaching them the ways (but it takes a bit of time), so I guess it's not that uncommon at this point.
Doesn't like everyone of the Maou Gakuin franchise have a source?

Listen Simon, don't believe in myself, believe in yourself who believes in 1-B Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha.
313374069035211.png

I was wondering, shouldn't Egil Grone Angdroa be comparable to Nirvana Seven Steps Conquerer?
well, isn't Egil Grone Angdroa stated to be Anos' first world destroying magic and Nirvana Seven Steps Conquerer the second?

i dont have the scans tho

hey, i want to ask

why is Graham stated to be above many of the Silver Sea deeper worlds' inhabitants?

because Eques, the Lord God stated that his Fate Hax works on Misfits(Acausality 4)

even Roncrus(a decent strong man on the Silve Sea) stated that a deeper world inhabitants is naturally stronger than the Lord God on the shallow world

if we go by this logic then:
Deeper world's inhabitants>Eques>Msifits aka Graham

hey, i want to ask

why is Graham stated to be above many of the Silver Sea deeper worlds' inhabitants?

because Eques, the Lord God stated that his Fate Hax works on Misfits(Acausality 4)

even Roncrus(a decent strong man on the Silve Sea) stated that a deeper world inhabitants is naturally stronger than the Lord God on the shallow world

u cant use anime logic in mg verse.bcuz mg power lvl is like dbs but more bs ngl.

Like seriously, the reason Anos escape Eques’ Fate Hax that works on Misfits because his Demon Eye of Confusion/Chaos that destroys it, I don’t see how can Graham escape Eques fate hax

hey, i want to ask

That's not how that works. A Misfit is just a being that exists outside the order of their own world. All Eques said is that he has defeated Misfits that came before Anos. That doesn't mean that he's above all beings who carry the title of Misfit. If he was, then that also means that he's stronger than Anos. But he's clearly not. Graham is likely around as if not (a lot) more powerful than Eques.

That's not how that works. A Misfit is just a being that exists outside the order of their own world. All Eques said is that he has defeated Misfits that came before Anos. That doesn't mean that he's above all beings who carry the title of Misfit. If he was, then that also means that he's stronger than Anos. But he's clearly not. Graham is likely around as if not (a lot) more powerful than Eques.
Oh, i thought that all Misfit is supposed to be below Eques(except Anos), thanks for clearing my misunderstanding.

Hey i want to ask, why doesn't Anos got High Godly Regeneration from <Aggormout> since the spells is literally "Root Regeneration", or does Anos have 2 High Godly Regeneration?

Forget what I said about Graham possibly being stronger than Eques, he's around as powerful as Eques is but likely a bit weaker.

how strong is Elmide?
Around the strongest if not the 2nd strongest (behind Yzak) character Anos has fought so far. But how strong he is, is irrelevant to my original comment, because his greatest feat of power in that chapter wasn't defeating Elmide but destroying the <Vortex> and the <Abyss of Craving> that was manipulating the (deep world) Abyss World Eavezino and all of it's inhabitants.

How do you scale Newly Reincarnated Anos? Does it mean when he's newly reincarnated he can't use some of the abilities that he uses later in the series? Or does it mean he can still use those abilities but only to a lesser extent?

How do you scale Newly Reincarnated Anos? Does it mean when he's newly reincarnated he can't use some of the abilities that he uses later in the series? Or does it mean he can still use those abilities but only to a lesser extent?
The latter

He has almost all of his standard abilities. The only ones that he doesnt have in that state are Rayon and the manipulation of Graham's source iirc.

(And this is not counting the new abilities that he makes on the spot)

Back