• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-B Anos Voldigoad?

well, then, we have 2 things here
option 1-despite them not having feats by their selves, they scale to a 6-B feat made by Anos
option 2-Anos was holding back against the mid tiers, meaning that only Anos is past 7-B and the others can be their current tiers
The mid tiers scale to feats of scraping away cities and blowing huge holes in mountains. They shouldn't be rated higher than 7-B.
I guess an "At least 7-B" or "At least 7-B, likely X" for Anos could work tho.

Regarding the low tiers, I agree that Sasha's feat of destroying the golem should probably be calced, but it would only affect the low tiers.
Most characters in Anos' Group are mid tiers, so they won't be affected by that.

Last edited:
I don't even know who are you... So FkthisShtimOut
Screenshot_20210516-105018.png

🤔

These are not even 7-B, actually it was already accepted and it was a long thread, it seems that if you have any objections feel free to make a CRT.
They got 7-B by just said destroy acity , H6A and H6B by just said destroy a continent or country , i felt that anos can get 6-B but baseline.

20210517_192541.jpg
20210517_162248.jpg

can u send the calc pls?
I have fully explained every damn thing in the picture. For approximations, I have taken one-third of the length and breadth of fairytale's lake. Other values remain same as it is.
Thanx to this calc:
This is Misfit's Lake
Screenshot_20210517-143800_YouTube.jpg

This is Fairytale's Lake
20210517_194155.jpg

Natsu: 24.5 gigatons(6C)
Anos: Restricted 1<Geo Greys>(1.52 gigatons).
Also: I would like to say one thing, depth is sam for all lakes(it is taken as 15 metres), for length and width(I have taken 1/3rd of Natsu's calc and done it). Also I have taken 1/4th of the case of Natsu's lake(and it is coming 0.87 gigatons, which fits in 7A.)
Cuz: 7A ends at 1 Gigaton.

Conclusion: High 7A, likely 6B
Not to mention,Anos can cast multiple geo greys from his source alone.

Last edited:
take the number of the population of the country that he mentioned, which, if I'm not mistaken, was 10 million and use as a base a real country with the same number of people, simple, and I had already mentioned this feat and the spraying of the lake which he he mentions that his Jio Graze can destroy several countries, but he went unnoticed.

take the number of the population of the country that he mentioned, which, if I'm not mistaken, was 10 million and use as a base a real country with the same number of people, simple, and I had already mentioned this feat and the spraying of the lake which he he mentions that his Jio Graze can destroy several countries, but he went unnoticed.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DemonGodMitchAubin/Natsu_Vaporizes_a_Lake

Anos destroyed a holy lake in Misfit, which is calced by me as high 7A.
Elevation of a country is required for calculating any 6B feats. I have just seen and visited quite a lot of calculations.

Wouldn't Anos be higher, 6-B or whatever with that specific spell? Why would it scale to all his stats, his other feats to my knowledge aren't close to this level. Just asking.

I mean so many character got thier tier before the calc was accept , they got a tier by just said statement.

Now that you mention Kuro, i remembered Elizhaa made a calc for destroying continents. Just destroying Austrailia alone would be 642.95 Teratons, and the continent Kuro can destroy half of should be much bigger, so yea regardless she is large country level.

Should add that calc to her profile.

Wouldn't Anos be higher, 6-B or whatever with that specific spell? Why would it scale to all his stats, his other feats to my knowledge aren't close to this level. Just asking.

Now that you mention Kuro, i remembered Elizhaa made a calc for destroying continents. Just destroying Austrailia alone would be 642.95 Teratons, and the continent Kuro can destroy half of should be much bigger, so yea regardless she is large country level.

Should add that calc to her profile.
Can you check my calc? It is coming 1.52 Gigatons, i.e. high 7A.

Tbh, it would be baseline 6-B, as at very least we know that is a country and we don't have anything that suggests to us that it's not sized as the average country, due of it being the standard assumptions for fictional countries like Earth is taken for fictional planets of unknown size.

REGARDING ABOUT THE COUNTRY SIZE DELZOGADE, THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO MAY THINK IT IS NOT LIKE A NORMAL COUNTRY. AT WORST, TAKE THE SIZE OF THE COUNTRY AS 6C, CUZ IT HAS WATERBODIES,HUGE AND LARGE MOUNTAIN RANGES AND SEVERAL TOWNS AND QUALIFIES SAFELY AS A 6C LANDMARK.

Last edited:
Geo grey is a fire base then it should be vaporization island ?
1 geo greys can destroy half of Delzogade, a country with immense magic power, the same geo greys evaporates the holy lake along with its surrounding land and antimagic barriers. Not to mention, Anos can cast several or innumerable no. of geo greys from his source only. He far surpassess an actual country level in his base but that hasnot been shown.
Anos uses 70 geo greys and destroys a continent.

REGARDING ABOUT THE COUNTRY SIZE DELZOGADE, THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO MAY THINK IT IS NOT LIKE A NORMAL COUNTRY. AT WORST, TAKE THE SIZE OF THE COUNTRY AS 6C, CUZ IT HAS WATERBODIES,HUGE AND LARGE MOUNTAIN RANGES AND SEVERAL TOWNS AND QUALIFIES SAFELY AS A 6C LANDMARK.
Hm, no. That's pretty much arbitrary. Baseline 6-B is literally the only option here for standard assumptions.

Talking about it anos should be small country because we don't have actual size of MG's country.

Seems reasonable but it is calced as baseline 6B. Yare, yare, so I need to do another calc for its country.Ok that's fine, I will do so
The opposite also true , there no reason to assume it's big as average both can be either small or average without proper calc.

The opposite also true , there no reason to assume it's big as average both can be either small or average without proper calc.
Complain to the standard assumptions. As unknown sized planets are assumed being Earth-sized, same applies to Countries.

Back