• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mao Mao: A Legendary Revision

MintyBoi1

He/Him
So I’ve just finished rewatching all of Mao Mao and I’ve got some big changes in mind for my favorite feline hero. Puss in Boots, you are remembered. Here’s his current profile and the one with my proposed updates.

There’s some general stuff like added quotes and a new image. But also tons of new abilities, upgrades to things like range and stamina, and a tier change. I also switched around some abilities to make them look nicer and a bit more chronologically accurate to the time they’re introduced. Now this won’t actually change Mao Mao’s recorded peak since there’s no new calcs as of now. But I placed him firmly at High 7-C since he endured a breath attack from the Ice Dragon while weakened from his sickness. This shouldn’t be too controversial since he has a casual 8-B feat and there’s stuff like atomization and crater feats not calculated right now that could be good supports.

There’s also his non-physical interaction from deflecting lasers. I think they should count as light given they’re stated multiple times to be lasers, move in a straight line, and reflect off of Geraldine which is metal. One in the second clip even dissipates into seemingly photons. This also means Mao Mao should be given calculations for reacting to the lasers multiple times in the episode. Even in the first episode, Adorabat who’s depicted as weaker than Mao Mao, pushes him out of the way of an already fired laser which could lead to a huge speed upgrade for him via scaling above.

These changes I think will make Mao Mao better represented and more impressive debate wise than how he’s currently depicted.

Agree: Javen

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Back