• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Many revisions throughout the wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest, there are a lot of things wrong, characters miss tiered, tiers being given based off one feat, several characters with stats with the description "comparable to" with no page for said character to even begin to make it concrete, overall the wiki needs a complete revision, some match ups completely redone due to ignorance (though more of a problem due to how some people are), and also some pages have stats on them with no justification for those stats, making them null and void since there is no proof, though I have noticed that some pages have been fixed a bit, but 100% things need to be fixed

It would be helpful if you'd link said pages you have a problem with. Making a revision about the whole wiki and just stating profiles are messed up isn't going to get anywhere.

This seems to be more of a subjective issue rather than an objective one. I don't see any way things can be done differently aside from having knowledgeable members from each verse having to proofread every profile before/just after its published

How is it not? I literally cannot list all of them, that would take hours, I'll list some of the greatest offenders and that's where things will start, for one Worldbreaker Hulk needs to be upgraded to multi-solar system level since he stalemated Sentry who's multi-solar system level, main offenders are anime characters and comic characters

ZellTemplar55 said:
How is it not? I literally cannot list all of them, that would take hours
If you can't list them, then you cannot expect us to do it.

And don't forget correcting every single page would take months, possibly years.

Then you should have made specific revision for said characters providing evidence to you claims instead of trying to do all of them without even listing them.

You won't get anywhere like this. I suggest you make a revision thread for one verse at a time for the characters you think need changes, contact those knowledge about the verse.

You also didn't need to make a separate thread.

Since you have a separate thread going that has attention, I'll close this one.

You should make a thread for each character on the Content Revision Board one after the other providing evidence to what your suggesting to change.

Don't do it in rapid succession tho. Do one characters revision then after that one is finished being discussed, do another.

Ok will do, I'm sure a good number of these will be solved pretty quickly, considering either it's probably just gonna be either just not quite enough to warrant a change or will

If you're trying to do sweeping comics revisions, try checking out the already existing thread to do that. Suggesting your stuff there would probably get more traction then just expecting us to randomly know what you wish to be changed.

Here's the DC one

Idk if we have a marvel one. You're free to make a large marvel revisions thread for long term though.

You should probably link them here if you want us to check them out.

Also, some knowledgeable comic members include Sandman31 and Matthew Schroeder. You're probably gonna want their input for stuff. That's not to say they're the only ones who know stuff about comics, though.

DC and Marvel Comics are likely the two most internally inconsistent franchises in the wiki, which makes them extremely hard to tier properly, and in addition, given the sheer number of stories, they are much harder to get informed enough about to be capable of properly evaluating them, so there are not a lot of people here who are highly knowledgeable enough to reliably help out.

We do work extremely hard with constantly improving the reliability of the over 17500 profiles in the wiki though, but given the sheer amount, changes to individual franchises tend to go very slowly, and I have recurrently had to wait years until somebody willing and able to handle a revision turns up.

As for the Sentry, a million supernovas is nowhere near 4-A, as that would require an explosion spanning several solar systems in one strike. See here for further information: Attack Potency

This has already been solved and steps are being taken to fix them, and it has nothing to do with the comics, as for Sentry and Hulk, they may not be multi-solar system (though Sentry WAS multi-solar system for a short time on his page, seems it only lasted a couple days, which is where I got confused), but plan is to have a couple of marvel characters upgrades to solar system+ (only 3, others are actually listed very good), my first upgrade page is on Ms. Marvel, it would be great if you could go over it https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2506638?useskin=oasis

I'm sorry, but what even is this thread? No offence, but the OP alone seems far too hasty and not detailed enough. We actually have a lot of details and standards for what actually qualifies for certain feats. We need more than just "This character is mistiered" or "Should be Higher" and "Should be lowered". Characters and verses that need revision are to be done piece by piece, not all on one thread like this one.

Not to mention, some of the characters or Vs mentioned on this thread were already discussed multiple times. We'd need an actual feat/calc that puts Sentry 20.08 Terafoe; or roughly the power of 20.08 Trillion Kepler supernovas to be 4-A. He's stated to be a million or 1 Megafoe, which is still 4-B.

@DarkDragonMedeus

We've already discussed that though. The OP is going to just make the threads regarding the characters one by one and, going at a steady pace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back