• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mana Page for Witch Hunter CRT

Sandbox looks good but i disagree with Subjective Reality. The only thing that the scan shows is a good control of Fire Manip and activation of the magic using words.

And it has nothing to do with SR per se.
Subjective Reality is the power that allows the user to manipulate the boundary between reality and unreality. It allows the user to induce reality to what is fiction, fantasy or imaginary, bringing them into existence, as well as turning facts, entities and events into unreality, vanishing them as if they were a mere dream or illusion.

Sandbox looks good but i disagree with Subjective Reality. The only thing that the scan shows is a good control of Fire Manip and activation of the magic using words.

And it has nothing to do with SR per se.
It can't just be mere fire manip, as her desire is what allows her to form that fire. She needs to image the scorching heat of it, then realize this, bringing that effect into reality.

A very good example I think is Kumagawa imagining a sword that can kill magical beasts, Edea here is imagining her mana becoming fire.

Yea, this is some barebones Subjective Reality we give to like 98.99% of fantasy verses on this site.

I mean, that's what the magic is about in most of the verses? Imagine the power, feeling it flowing, shaping it and blah, blah, blah, blah, every verse has its own way of giving its use to magic, some are embellished and some are not, so this is no different from those cases, so disagree.

I mean, that's what the magic is about in most of the verses? Imagine the power, feeling it flowing, shaping it and blah, blah, blah, blah, every verse has its own way of giving its use to magic, some are embellished and some are not, so this is no different from those cases, so disagree.
As Shmooply said, we already give this to 98% of fantasy verses, is this really different? And also no not really, a lot of magic verses have it to where there are specific forms of magic, like fire magic or water magic, so it doesn't really make sense to say this is the same as others. Pretty sure black clover is basic magic types rather than imagining the energy becoming a different element entirely.

Also is a one mod fine to apply this? Besides the SR, it just be given a likely?

Also is a one mod fine to apply this? Besides the SR, it just be given a likely?
My input alone is not enough to apply revisions, you better look for more input as well.

How many characters from the verse currently have profiles? Because is needed at least 5 characters to make power specific pages for a verse.

How many characters from the verse currently have profiles? Because is needed at least 5 characters to make power specific pages for a verse.
Once this gets accepted and ap gets accepted majority of the verse will have this. But rn I've only added one character who this applies to.

Once this gets accepted and ap gets accepted majority of the verse will have this. But rn I've only added one character who this applies to.
If there are currently no more profiles to which this apply then likely the page can't be made, you could however get the sandbox approved now and in future were more profiles affected for this are made then the sandbox can be posted as a proper page.

If there are currently no more profiles to which this apply then likely the page can't be made, you could however get the sandbox approved now and in future were more profiles affected for this are made then the sandbox can be posted as a proper page.
yeah thats what this is for. Get the idea approved first.

Looking at it, get some scans for Telekensis and change Enhanced Senses to Extrasensory Perception.

Past that, everything looks fine to me for there.

Looking at it, get some scans for Telekensis and change Enhanced Senses to Extrasensory Perception.

Past that, everything looks fine to me for there.
uh enhanced senses are about seeing stuff the naked eye cant, like xray vision or invisible stuff which is what i put and what enhanced senses has on its page. I'll add some tk tho

Back