• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Akron's known for his thought-based soul and power absorption.

I don't see any resistance to mindhax so Mogul's mindhax will work on him.

The Sword of Acorns also gives Mogul power null/absorption on 2-A levels as it drained Enerjak of his powers. It also passively negated Naugus's powers and greatly weakened him.

Voting Mogul via mindhax and having superior power null.

pretty sure Akron thinking is faster than Mogul using the SoA

if not then incon because it's a who-shoots-first match

The SOA's absorption does require contact to be fair, it weakening the foe like it did with Naugus is a passive effect and doesn't need contact.

The SOA's influence was able to nullify a Spell that had influence over an entire city. That's the range of its Power Null.

I also dunno why no one ever remembers that this version of Akron passively generates black holes that can swallow the planet if he isn't killed fast which is actually ridiculously slow given the size of that black hole

The scan Foneybone displayed is possibly a multiversal+ range considering what it does in the next couple panels(striking the Ancient Walkers in a higher spatial dimension)

Well, we were talking about the range of the passive power null it displayed against Naugus.

Of course the SOA has At least Multiversal+ range when used in combat because it erased The Ancient Walkers.

I kind of doubt that Mogul spams mind hax as much as Akron spams absorption, unless "mind haxing people" is quite literally the purpose of his existence and the thing that keeps him alive

Yeah i'm going with Akron for now

his opening move is more than enough to kill Mogul and Mogul's opening move requires him to take a few steps forward to put Akron in range due to SBA

Since I know nothing about Akron I don't know how relevant this is, but Mogul did resist existence erasure, although he needed power rings to do it.

On top of Mogul not starting fights with mind hax, I don't know if he's used mind hax on anyone but regular mobians, but again, I don't know anything about Akron so I don't know if it's within reason for him to be affected.

The sword opening a portal to the Zone of Silence only affected the walkers because they were in the Chaos Force as that's where the resulting shockwave was, this wouldn't matter to Akron. It was able to open a portal to a pocket dimension so there's that, but it needed the Egg Grape's power to do so, so there's also that to consider.

Akron would definitely be affected by mind hax.

EBF has basic empathic manipulation at most, no one has actual mind control

No, but I saw no evidence that Mogul can survive if Akron thinks at him and eats his soul, which is 100% in character

Back