• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Mammoth Mogul (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) AP states he easily destroyed billions of zones but the scan justifying it says he's already destroyed Millions of Multi-Zones.

Now forgive me as I don't know what a zone is but I going to assume it's a multiverse with Infinite Universes. Otherwise him destroying millions of zones wouldn't make him Multiverse level+ just Multiverse level.

So what I want to be fixed or explained is.

1. Can someone fix billions and make it millions or am I not reading the scan correctly.

2. Please explain on his profile that a zone is Infinite Universes otherwise him destroying a set number would make people (who don't know what a Zone is) wonder why he is Multiverse level+

3. If they aren't infinite universes in a zone why use it as a justification for his AP and just not "Absorb Erjik's power" forgot how you spell his name

Zonic explains that Master Mogul has the power to destroy all Zones of existence (An infinite number). In addition the original Master Mogul gave birth to the Emerald Master, who had power to destroy all the infinite universes and creates a new multiverse.

My first problem is that very scan implies that while he destroyed them casually , he destroyed them one at a time.

Second problem... No. There isn't any " zones = infinite universes " statement i am aware of.

Anyways, he scales to Super Sonic, whose 2-A. SO... Unless there is a statement to prove me wrong... He should have his first sentence removed and have something that just state the other sentence. Because... It kinda downgrades him.

@N0

1. he could destroy all of them but not all at once?

2. About old Master Mogul, why not use that as his justification? It fits 2-A+ rating.

Anyway I'm about to go offline.

1. He could according to the comics, but he was taking his time. But using a 2-B statement as justification doesn't seem right when he has 2-A scaling.

2. Gained the powers of Enerjak, and should be comparable to him as a result. That isn't that hard to justify.

Okay. See you later.

Destroying infinite universes is 2-A independent of the timeframe, at the end of this arc Mogul had destroyed all but two universes. And Titan Tails used the power of Mogul to recreate all the other zones with a single movement. There are several other 2-A feats inside of Archie, so I'm planning to put it together as soon as possible. But I can suggest a new explanation for Master Mogul as soon as I get home.

There where threads which i talked about other reasons: I remember that after Master Mogul and his feats [Both him and Super Scourge have 2-A statements], they defeated this Solaris [Which its feats are mentioned in the profile. The event was discussed and accepted], the Enerjack Avatars [Which Mammoth Mogul drawed power from one of them] were stated to be not that much weaker than the High 2-A True One, Master Mogul [Who also drawing power from God Knuckles when he was 2-A, the latter became High 2-A after returning back to life and became one with the Chaos Force, a realm above the space-time of infinite universes] killed weakened Ancient Walkers which should have not dropped that much in power and that the Post Genesis Wave did not changed the power of the emeralds, which allowed Sonic to use Chaos Control and bring back the Pre-Genesis Wave Reality in the World's Collide Arc and destroyed Sigma-3, which was approaching his God Form Executor can initially use these.

Multiverse level + (Master Mogul powers make up most of the Master Emerald an artifact capable of destroying infinite realities and creating a new multiverse after that. In addition it has been described as being able to destroy every Zones of existence and truly destroyed all Zones with the exception of the Perpendicular Zone and Prime Zone because it was prevented by Titan Tails, it was said several times that exist infinite zones in existence. Superior to Super Sonic and Hyper Knuckles).

What do you think of this explanation?

@Dark649

Doe you find Executor's explanation acceptable? If so, we can unlock the Mogul profile for him to edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back