• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DMUA said:
Are they really all that faster if she can actually comprehend their movements?
Yes.

Kyoko was blitzing Mami left and right during the entire fight.

It's simply that blitzing someone is exponentially more difficult when the distance increases, and the verse acknowledges that.

Like, a MHS character as fast as Mami would be barely able to dodge light from 4 km.

Btw Gar, Mami never fought Sayaka, except in the alternate timeline where both of them turned into Iron (Wo)Man.

And the fastest opponent that she defeated is False Kyoko.

The fastest opponent that she fought is AoC, although she kept up only for a bit and was overwhelmed afterwards.

........Eh?

And here I thought witches were stronger then the Magical Girls.....

They are.

But Candeloro loses exactly one of the things making Mami a top tier to begin with, aka intelligence.

Also she is more likely to use stuff like Witch Kiss which isn't working on Sayaka any time soon

Eh, Mami has a habit of being superior to people who should be superior to her.

Anyway, voters or undecided?

I dunno tbh.

It seems one of those situations where neither counter the other perfectly so there is room for arguments, but both can take it depending on the circumstances.

For now inconclusive.

Gargoyle One said:
Well I mean Fan... I can't spell it but people with animal ears in RWBY are an allegory of African Americans in the 1960s, and me being Mercury Black complaining about False advertising would mean you're a Animal Ear person I still can't spell the name of, and therefore would be descriminated against and I'd probably make a comment that would be considered racist, although would be commonplace in a time such as that, like the N word these days.

IE my jokes are stupid and you should stop questioning them if you don't get them the first time.

That was Despacito 1 tho

Aren't results unanimous? If that's the case then results can be added right away and we can close this before this turns into a bad meme-fest.

That was the best bait in all of time.

Wonder what opponent to use for Kessler now, I kinda want to use a Fate servant but he AP stomps 90% of them.

Back