• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kakyoin: Hey young lady, where is your mother?

Mami: Over there

(Kakyoin proceeds)

Ok no, terrible joke. But I vote for Kakyoin, his range gives him a lot of edge and his speed too since Mami doesn't have the durability or the speed to keep up, but one good hit and Kakyoin is toast.

Oh my goodness xD

Round 1

Kakyoin: 1

Mami: 0

Round 2

Kakyoin: 0

Mami: 0

(Personally I vote for Teriyaki **** Loin here as well, but I'm not going to include my own votes, I'm simply here to keep tally)

Round 1 is a stomp btw.

Round 2 goes to Mami... for superior range (What is the Doctor talking about his range giving him an edge???) and also, like Koriaki being able to both 1 shot each other, meaning that range was the crucial part

Round 1 easily goes to Kakyoin

Round 2, I guess Kakyoin would still take the fight in my opinion, seeing as he has displayed many times throughout Part 3 that his genius in combat should not be taken lightly at all. Case in point J.Geil,Fly and the Dream Based stand. Also, are you sure Kakyoin lacks in range? Because Kakyoin was able to keep its coil stretch out through a city to ensnare Steely Dan.

Compared to city level range? @Judge

Also, Mami is pretty smart too, she survived as a lone magical girl for a year, where as a group of magical girls on average survive for two weeks tops (Ie Sayaka, Naigsa, and the other magical girls of several spin offs)

I'm going with Mami because she can tank hits from HG (it has Large Building AP and she has City Block durability) while neither HG or Kakyoin can tank an attack with small city level AP. She is also resistant to mind manipulation, so HG can't just mind control her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back