• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe vs Glaceon

Ok.

I do think we should recognize IQ abilities which helps out Glaceon consideing it lessens Mami's options. That being said, Mami has some other tricks that keep her in the fight. First of all, the mid regen is going to be a problem. Glaceon may freeze her body whole and shatter it, but it would not be easy, considering Mami's reange prefence keeping it out of point blank and able to spot dodge Ice Beam (Blizzard could work, idk). That being said, Glaceon also has some pretty good healing and a passive regen under certian conditions (that being a snow storm present but that's not really a big deal, it can just use hail).

Exploding musket balls may count a fire type move but IDK.

Glaceon can also buff its defence which is probbaly good against bullets.

Both have force fields and attack reflections, (also Mami resists status effects) so those points are kinda moot.

Glaceon Ôëê Charizard (Evolution of canon starter pokemon) who scales from Defog's 326 Megatons.

I think Mami indirectly scales to Tart who one-shot a 7-B?

I'm leaning on high diff Glaceon but I need some time to think, and it's getting late.

I'm going to bed. Mey get back online around 9:30 in the morning but it could be later.

Mami scales from Elisa, who scales above restricted Tart, who scales above Lapin's witch form, which scales above the magical girl form, who's AP is above Kyoko's dura to an unknown extent, which scales from a witch who has a 50 megatons feat (Big pocket dimension)

Will change eventually when we get a proper size chart thanks to Andy's thread so we can revise the verse properly, but that's the currently accepted scaling.

Wait a minute. If Mami can kill Shedinja due to the nature of her attacks having a Fire-type effect, wouldn't that be effective against Glaceon?

I'm pretty sure Shedinja lost to Mami due to the ribbons, but you are still correct. Not sure it a 2x more powerful attack is that much of a deal however.

BUMP!! Wish this thread get attracting more debaters, this might be my another best thread and it dying in road right now :'<

Back