• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe vs Glaceon

I mean, is it?

Freezing something that's binding you really doesn't sound like something that would help breaking free.

Alternatively Mami can just shoot Glaceon until it dies, that's a valid win con as well

I've heard from King that Superior lifting strength should help you break from restrains even if they're physically stronger.

Is that true?

That depends from the restraint.

If you need to literally break it no, that's a matter of durability.

If it's something like being bound to something heavy then yeah.

Snow Cloak is only a marginal increase in evasion, isn't it?

And yeah, making things brittle is fair, although it would still buy time to land a shot, and she has fire attacks which she'd use to abuse the AoE (since those are her main AoE attacks to begin with)

She has healing hersel. And given that it's stamina based she can keep going for a while

Mami's stamina scales from Sayaka's.

Sayaka's stamina is this:

"Extremely High (Has shown to blitz witches even without a limb or two, kept fighting for days without cleaning her Soul Gem, even while she was falling into despair and abusing her Regenerationn powers, accellerating the corruption further)"

That was directly a result of her Regenerationn though. Also yes, given it scales to Poliwrath, Riolu, and Raticate.

Her Regenerationn is taxing for stamina. That's why abusing it killed her.

And if Glaceon has enough stamina to keep up, fair I guess, but I think that in that case it's safe to say that neither can really play the war of attrition to that extent because one of them will die before they are tired

Fra means reasons above you don't need to have votes before you fra if there are reasons

@Paul

That's true, but there are no reasons above as no one has explained how Glaceon is supposed to win

@Pent

Yep, both side still arguing/countering each other, until someone bring why Mami/Glaceon win this (which make him/her start the vote) no votes counted.

Back