• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Malos/Metsu (XC2) vs Aladdin (Magi)

Thatsafloridathing said:
Which key are we using for Magi and what hax does he use in character?
Default SBA means we're using the strongest Aladdin.

Aladdin starts with attack redirection.... I think?

He's averse to killing but he has no problem BFRing someone to outer space.

Boy got you coverd for Aladdin:

Absorption (As a Magi Aladdin can absorb the ruhk around him to get more magoi), via Solomon's Wisdom, Information Manipulation (With Solomon's Wisdom Aladdin connects himself to the Sacred Palace which allows him access to all information in the Rukh even from different universes like Alma Torran), Law Manipulation, (Magic that rewrites the laws of the world are permanent. Aladdin rewrote the laws of the world so that his spell on Judar has eternal propulsio), Physics Manipulation, (After Aladdin mastered his father's magic he can change the laws governing the physics of his world with just one finger), Vector Manipulation, (Right here but now mastered), Atomic Manipulation (With Alchemic Magic Aladdin is able to reconstruct a object at a Atomic level creating a whole new substance), Sealing (Aladdin perfected both worlds Magics and surpassed his Father in power so Aladdin has this Sealing Magic), Life Manipulation, Teleportation, Soul Manipulation, Transmutation, Telepathy, Martial Arts, Plant Manipulation, Fungus Manipulation, Healing, Space-Time Manipulation, Dimensional Travel (He can travel to the Sacred Palace), Acausality (Type 4), Immortality (Type 4, Magi can be resurrected by Solomon if they die), Resistance to Magic (As a Magi "beloved by the Ruhk", pure Magoi cannot harm him, dispersing harmlessly around him. His Borg protects him from any interference of ill-intent, including Belial's Memory Manipulation), Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (Unaffected by Sinbad rewriting the system of Ruhk, which governs the fate and souls of everyone in the world and altered their minds).

Attack Potency: Country level (Stronger than Sinbad. Casually defeated Arba and is stated to have surpassed his father Solomo who could even defeat a God), likely far higher (Never showed the true extent of his power.

Solomon Wisdom stuff:

When this is over you will have gained something. The wisdom of my master Solomo.

Sacred Palace ... O great king Solomon grant this child passage to Earth! And Grant your Knowledge and Miracles.

Upon Him !!.

From now on you will tranverse them all and be rebor.

He is able to strip other people Ruhk away from someone

Even Sinbad after becoming God considerd Aladdin a threat because of Solomon Wisdom.

Same goes for David he kept attacking Aladdin because of Solomon Wisdom.

In fact Aladdin and Sinbad were holding back David. Twice.

Hope that this helps you guys out.

Yeah, I really don't think Malos can even begin to deal with any of Aladdin's hax here, I'll vote for Aladdin if it doesn't end up being a hax stomp.

Well, I hope its no haxstomp. Waiting for Xeno experts here.

Voting

Malos : 0

Aladdin : 1

Back