• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Malefi runs a gauntlet

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
A non-corporeal, acausal, regenerating, absorbing demon bigger than a solar system who is immune to pretty much every reality warping up to and including the fifth dimension thanks to being the fragment of a hyperversal god and also ignores durability?

Well, it's also mindless, so that might help its opponent a bit. No time limit

Let's do this

Round 1

Linx Rifelso (Blood Form)

Round 2

Solstice (Full Power)

Round 3

Vaastavikata(Restricted)

Round 4

Hatoshi (Somewhat sealed, not allowed to go higher)

Round 5

Yami Kuroshi (with Void Sphere)

Round 6

Tessera (Confrontation Arc)

Round 7

Luxzes (Avatar Janim Ikin)

Bonus Round

Everyone at once

I... honestly do not know. I think he clears rounds 1-7 , and very well might clear due to it's high hyperversal level immunity to hax. I kind of also want to do a gauntlet , but with arguably the weakest tier 0 ( In terms of her weakness, Unawareness , NOT because of raw power. Which is why i thought it would be entertaining. I might just do it under Fun & Games Board though, just to be safe. ) Matthew. But, i am honestly not sure about that.

Wait seriously? You think it beats all 7 rounds??

what monster have i created

Oh, it doesn't have high hyperversal levels of hax. Only up to the 5th dimension. Does that change your opionion?

I wonder how this guy would fair against Final Form Linx. ^^'

Aaaaanyways, coming back to this later to form an answer.

When I first made this, I assumed Malefi would die at Hatoshi. But if people seem to think it can clear all 7 rounds, perhaps this thing is hax enough to take on an Xcros

Hatoshi potentially could, due to Complete Arsenal. However, most of her hax is hard countered by his own. I don't even see my most OP groups & characters ( not counting the O.C.R.S [Omnipotence Care & Research Society] , Hatoshi, Hitomi , or Matthew ) beating Malefi period. And granted, non this site & others, I have incredibly broken characters.

I don't see Vaasta doing alot since quite a bit of his abilites are rendered either useless or restricted agaisnt a being like Malefi, but a major factor that is going to be in play is Malefi's lack of intelligence, given that Vaasta is an incredibly intelligent and capable individual whose stood with the 'best' i the field of combat.

I dont see him not finishing the battle by effectivley sealing away the Star Eater with an extreme amount of difficulty. Another factor would be his precog and clairvoyance.

Oooh boy, here we go. I'll probably just edit this comment every time I have time to comment on another round.

Round 1

-Similarites:
Durability Negation

-Malefi's Advantages: Extrasensory Perception, Immortality (1,3,9), stronger Regenerationn, can possibly bypass Linx's resistance with its unique Absorption

-Linx's Advantages: Possibly has a more reliable resistance system, is able to attack & kill Acausal and non-Corporeal opponents (Though this is a form of Reality Warping for Linx, and Malefi is resistant to Realty Warping. Malefi's Acausality may also not be affected by this)

Round 2

-Similarities:
Non-Corporeal

-Malefi's Advantages: Extrasensory Perception, possibly better Immortality, resistant to Soul Manipulation and Reality Warping, better Regenerationn, Absorption (Major advantage)

-SOLSTICE's Advantages: Magic, Barrier Creation, Force Manipulation, Electromagnetism Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Teleportation, possibly more reliable resistance system, Intangibility & Invisibility

Round 3

WORK IN PROGRESS

For the sake of the battle ignore Malefi's type 9 immortality, its only there for recording purposes. If he is immortal via connection to Ahrima then no character here can kill him.

Also, Malefi's absorption isn't exactly normal absorption. It breaks down whatever it touches (including physical matter, energy and magic) and converts it to a weird kind of "not conventionally energy" energy, then absorbs that. Resisting it is really hard, because any magical/energy-based form of resistance will also be broken down, converted, and absorbed.

Malefi's acausality is the result of his connection to Ahriman, so it would be NLF for Linx to null his acausality

Also, I'll point out that it is less the non-corporeality that makes Malefi hard to kill as it is the "instantly break down and absorb any magic, energy or matter to touch him"

Wow. I never thought a character of mine would make it to a VS debate. Much less Luxzes.

I actually think he stops at 6. Given Tessera's resistances and precog I doubt she would go anywhere near Malefi. Thus, inconclusive.

Janim would also be unable to attack Malefi, but she can't die unless Luxzes lets her; and I am seriously doubting a higher dimensional Goddess is going to let her avatar be eaten by a sentient cloud.

Plus, Janim can't be destroyed unless the concept of lust disappears, so inconclusive.

Back