• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Sequel to this: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2343684?useskin=oasis

~

Malachite towered over the crumpled body of the Caped Baldy, the entirety of City Z having been reduced to craters and partly dragged into the ocean by their struggle. Malachite was a bit unnerved that a mere human had managed to match and surpass her strength, but choose not to dwell to long. She had a planet to destroy, a Diamond to avenge, and a Quartz to shatter.

Later

Clark Kent scanned the morning paper within the comfort of his home, digested by what he saw. A horrible monster had completely destroyed Japan and was currently swimming towards the US. Suddenly, he heard people running and screaming in Metropolis and the maniacal and sadistic laugh of the green skinned beast. Clark unbuttoned his shirt to reveal the iconic S symbol. Stopping Malachite looked like a job for Superman.

~

DCEU Superman. Speed Equalized.

Malachite-and- Steven
vs.
Clark-Kent-is-Superman

I'd give this to Superman. Although Malachite has a bit more versitile than the Man of Steel. She's still pretty unstable in character while Superman has always seen consistently a much cool headed fighter that rarely loses his cool, in fact.

Superman should be able to eventually get a "poofing" blow. He might not have knowledge of the Gems Regenerationn and fusing. But I'm pretty sure if there was a round 2, he'd be able to poof them again easily after fighting them once and shattering their gems.

Nah, comic tier power(s) gets real stupid in anything even semi-serious, like Thanos not turning every Avenger/Guardian into bubbles or something.

As for the thread, Superman's AP advantage isn't as great as Saitama's, but everything else he has makes him put up a much better fight against Mal with his flight, heat vison, freeze breath, regen, and he doesn't even need to breathe. He pretty much negates nearly all the advantages Malachite had over the good old Caped Baldy.

Gonna vote for Supes, might change my mind if someone brings up something for Mal though.

Considering that Malachite could literally just create water clones that are just as strong as Superman I'd give my vote to her. Plus his freeze breath would be questionably effective against Malachite since she can control ice. Also, Supes's regen isn't really as good as hers.

WeeklyBattles said:
Wasnt he blown into space in BvS?
I don't remember that happening in BvS but I do now remember that in Man of Steel during his fight with Zod. It should still be on his profile though. Not that it matters when Malachite also doesn't need to breathe.

The Wright Way said:
Sense when does Superman not need air? That's not on his profile.
Flew to space in his fight with Zod in Man of Steel, flew to space in BvS while fighting Doomsday.

How did Superman beat Saitama again? Since Superman has literally no feat above him His best scaling is to Boros tbh Superman wins I guess but we don't really have feats for him to be this high

Lmao, he was about to destroy the surface of the planet,is in his profile.The calculation for 183 petatons literally mentions Boros

Back