• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making Wizard101 Great Again Part 1: The Basics

(Kudos to @Ben_CleverName for all of his help, as well as @Zenkaibattery1)

It's no secret that Wizard101's profiles/pages on this site are incredibly outdated, despite the verse having been well-known in the past for how haxxy it was.

Thus, as someone who was a huge fan of the game growing up, I have decided to, with the help of others, modernize the verse's pages.

Here's the proposed replacement for the P&A of The Player, which also includes his abilities from the 4th Arc of Wizard101:

Here's the proposed revision for Shadow Magic

And here's the proposed P&A revision for the Song of Creation

Part 2 will focus on revising the God Tiers.

Seeing as to how you cooked with Marvel, I'm excited. Just a note, when you link Shadow Magic in one of the pages, remember to make sure it isn't the raw 'Shadow Magic (Wizard101)' code.

I agree with everything presented btw. Excellent work!

Seeing as to how you cooked with Marvel, I'm excited. Just a note, when you link Shadow Magic in one of the pages, remember to make sure it isn't the raw 'Shadow Magic (Wizard101)' code.

I agree with everything presented btw. Excellent work!
Much appreciated, my friend!

Just trying to get the hax revisions in before Ben makes the verse 1-A.

Given that a lot of this is based on what I found and put on my CSAP pages, I naturally agree with most of these changes. I would like to change one thing, however, which is left over from the current Song of Creation page:
Sound Manipulation (The song was so loud that it overwhelmed Morganthe and killed her)
Obviously, the Song of Creation has Sound Manipulation. It's implied in its name, but this is misrepresentative of what happened. First and foremost: We don't even know that Morganthe has died. It's heavily implied, yes, but the writers have gone on record saying they don't want to confirm or deny that possibility at the moment. Second: This is in reference to the end of Arc 2 after the Player defeats her in combat; Morganthe tries to use the combined strength of the Song of Creation and Shadow Magic, but she wasn't strong enough to control the power she was drawing on and lost control. This lead to her falling into an abyss.

Just trying to get the hax revisions in before Ben makes the verse 1-A.
...Someday soon, maybe. I'd prefer waiting for the hype to die down first before approaching the topic myself, and to wait and see if any relevant pages/abilities are updated to align more with current standards. If someone wants to beat me to it, then go ahead, if you know the actual arguments.

As someone who grew up with Wiz and still has a level 54 fire mage named Kyle, I am very excited!
BASED.

My fire wizard was level 82 before I stopped, his name is Arthur Firehunter.

Given that a lot of this is based on what I found and put on my CSAP pages, I naturally agree with most of these changes. I would like to change one thing, however, which is left over from the current Song of Creation page:

Obviously, the Song of Creation has Sound Manipulation. It's implied in its name, but this is misrepresentative of what happened. First and foremost: We don't even know that Morganthe has died. It's heavily implied, yes, but the writers have gone on record saying they don't want to confirm or deny that possibility at the moment. Second: This is in reference to the end of Arc 2 after the Player defeats her in combat; Morganthe tries to use the combined strength of the Song of Creation and Shadow Magic, but she wasn't strong enough to control the power she was drawing on and lost control. This lead to her falling into an abyss.
If she's not in the next Pirate101 arc despite them teasing a female sorceress being the bad guy, then she might as well be dead.

But yeah, I'll change the justification.

Back