• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making sure these stats are fine to use

Dust_Collector

They/Them
So I've been working on a profile for Satannish, and like with Pluto I wanted to be sure the stats and justifications for him are fine since I ain't that much of a Marvel guy.

Varies. At least Solar System level (Joe Fixit stated that he could get constantly madder for a month as the Savage Hulk and not even begin to come close to the power of Satannish, should operate at a similar level to Mephisto), up to Low Multiverse level (His clash with Mephisto threatened to destroy the main universe, Mephisto's realm and the dimension they were fighting in) | At least Low Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ (Has fought wars on even grounds with other Hell Lords in the past, including Mephisto and Hela)

First link is from Incredible Hulk Volume 1 #359 (1989), second is from Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Volume 1 #30 (1991), and the third is from X-Factor Volume 1 #251 (2013).

While this is mostly for seeing if his stats are fine, I'm open to hearing thoughts about his powers and abilities too if anyone thinks there's any issues with those.

Back