• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making sure I have the 1-A Joker arguments correct? (Persona.) and asking about clarifications.

Obviously this isn't a Content revision. Just making sure I understand why Joker is 1-A.
(might need correcting if I understand anything wrong.)
So Joker is 1-A Due to being above Yaldaboth who could fuse the Collective unconcious/Kadath Mandala (or sea of hearts.) a place where all gods and demons as well as shadows (that are simaler too demons. I am curious about that.) originate as well as being above the Expance a place above past present and future. (which is also why he's immesurable in speed.)

As well as in the ball park of Adam kadamon who's the originator of all man and the peak of mankind which Philimon has stated the peak of man is above him and Narly. and since Philimon is part of the collective unconcious it Scales above them. As well as YHVH? I Need some clarification on that.

Also Side material content like the manga letting them stack buffs are all considered valid due to the multiverse nature of megaten right? being considered "lore applicable to everything else?"

Last edited:
Joker's 1-A justification depends on the key. His first 1-A key is actually from scaling to Parvati. That being said...
So Joker is 1-A Due to being above Yaldaboth who could fuse the Collective unconcious/Kadath Mandala (or sea of hearts.)
This is pretty much accurate. Joker defeated Yaldabaoth, a being who was in the process of gradually fusing the human world with the Kadath Mandala/Atziluth (a realm that transcends the concept of dimensions entirely). The Kadath Mandala is only a fragment of the Collective Unconsciousness, though. I wouldn't use the two terms interchangeably.

(that are simaler too demons. I am curious about that.)
Demons, Shadows (as they appear in Persona 1, 2, and 5), and Personas are functionally the same. They have slightly different origins but are similar enough to be cross-scaled.

As well as in the ball park of Adam kadamon who's the originator of all man and the peak of mankind which Philimon has stated the peak of man is above him and Narly. and since Philimon is part of the collective unconcious it Scales above them. As well as YHVH? I Need some clarification on that.
Philemon and Nyarlathotep scale above YHVH because they are the two personified halves of the entire Collective Unconsciousness, and YHVH is ultimately no greater than a glorified Demon.

Also Side material content like the manga letting them stack buffs are all considered valid due to the multiverse nature of megaten right? being considered "lore applicable to everything else?"
Yep. Everything is set in the same cosmology, so elaborations into the mechanics of specific spells and the like should be applicable across the entire verse.

Joker's 1-A justification depends on the key. His first 1-A key is actually from scaling to Parvati. That being said...

This is pretty much accurate. Joker defeated Yaldabaoth, a being who was in the process of gradually fusing the human world with the Kadath Mandala/Atziluth (a realm that transcends the concept of dimensions entirely). The Kadath Mandala is only a fragment of the Collective Unconsciousness, though. I wouldn't use the two terms interchangeably.

Demons, Shadows (as they appear in Persona 1, 2, and 5), and Personas are functionally the same. They have slightly different origins but are similar enough to be cross-scaled.

Philemon and Nyarlathotep scale above YHVH because they are the two personified halves of the entire Collective Unconsciousness, and YHVH is ultimately no greater than a glorified Demon.

Yep. Everything is set in the same cosmology, so elaborations into the mechanics of specific spells and the like should be applicable across the entire verse.
Ah thank you for the clarifications and explinations. I tried reading everything. but there are so many scans and stuff I just kinda got lost.

I do know that scaling to demons due to them being functionally the same but with different origians was part of why 1-A Joker was a thing. (Scaling above Metatron and other 1-A persona's like Shiva ect.) I was mostly clarifying on his end game key's.

But the piece of the CU that Yaldy fused is basically where persona, demons and legends generally come from correct?

But the piece of the CU that Yaldy fused is basically where persona, demons and legends generally come from correct?
Correct, but its also just the CU itself. The Adam Kadmon stuff sounds like wank but is generally ok, what you described is fine. In summary Adam Kadmon is just stronger than Philemon and Nyarlathotep

Ok TBF though, this is coming from a pint sized Cat Creature with severe Identity issue's and some 3rd year student. That is to say, not the most reliable sources. Regardless though, the OP's question has been answered, there's no need for further deliberation in this particular thread, correct?

Ok TBF though, this is coming from a pint sized Cat Creature with severe Identity issue's and some 3rd year student. That is to say, not the most reliable sources. Regardless though, the OP's question has been answered, there's no need for further deliberation in this particular thread, correct?
Morgana is very knowledgeable on the collective unconscious, cognition, shadows and the sea of souls, so that's not a good point

Back