• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making Saint Seiya Great Again part 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since TheUpgradeManHaHaxD message me about the thread's current status, I unlocked the pages needed to apply the updates. Just tell me when you are done with the changes, guys.

Episode G gods and Chronus are spin off gods??? xD Anyways it might be a few house before i can get started

You should always use the source editor in this wiki to avoid formatting errors.

Anyway, please tell me here when you have all finished with the edits, so I can lock the profiles.

Diinou HotHead said:
Wait. While the profiles are open...
Why exactly is Athena Abstract 1 anyway?
it was an old thread about how the gods emody concepts themselves, iirc

The only one I see embodying something is Eris only, as far as I know.

I guess abstract stuffs would be kept for later.

But for now, are we done with all Profiles yet?

Sorry for the late reply guys. i had a family medical emergency..

Hades was done?? Am i safe to do the rest of hte unlocked affected profiles now??

Andromeda Shu

Should be Attack Reflection to Sound Manipualtion instead of a Resistance to Air and Sound Manipulation.

Phoenix Ikki

Should be Immortality (Type 5) instead of Transduality.

Pegasus Seiya

AGREE.

Aquarius Camus

AGREE.

Taurus Aldebara

AGREE.

Ophiuchus Shaina

Disagree, That's just staminia feat.

All Saint's

Need more proof that it includes all saint's.

Siren Sorrento

AGREE except for Homing Attack

Chrysaor Krishna

AGREE except for Sense Manipulation, Should be just Status Effect Inducement.

Poseido

AGREE except for Spatial Manipulation, Should be Dimensional Storage.

Athena

AGREE

Okay. Should I lock the profiles again then?

Not sure if these should even be locked by now.

I mean, didn't we change locked profiles standards to only Tier 1s and controversial Tier 2s?

And I'm not sure if Saint Seiya is very controversial right now.

Well, I suppose that we could try to keep them open.

If it were up to me I'd keep them open.

Especially when we're revising things in this verse right now, and likely subject to frequent editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back