• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making Powers and Abilities

Make a page for a certain power or ability? I think that's allowed. However, I feel like we have most of the powers and abilities that you could ever possibly imagine.

You can also get powers and abilities that are like a mash up between multiple powers or abilities so yeah bare that in mind.

If you want very very specific powers you can link to powerlisting. Though the super nlf ones won't be taken seriously.

By doing Mentifery (see source)

Type the name of power exactly as it says on the page. Then add that line and type the power name again.

It's not copying, just linking. I have reality warping for my chars, but ppl dont know to what extent so i linked mentifery as it is a perfect example. Also cel manip is dumb

Oh well...

How about if we would have all joke powers to be add in VSBW and FCs/OCsVSBW, what would you thought about it?

No matter when will we go back on serious chat, and about need Humanoid Physiology?

Back