• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making Our Own Multiverse

Homdertalia said:
Alright so getting on track, I want to talk about a verse that is in MOOM that we haven't discussed much:
Dragon Ball, more specifically, could the Saiyans, Kree and Trolls be waring races?
Dont forget gems

I think we should just merge both versions of Dragon Ball All that Toei Dragon Ball adds is a few more characters, the movie villains and some new transformations

alright i think we have a good amount of verses. Voting shall now commence.

Everyone gets 5 votes that they can use to either vote for or against a verse getting in. After this vote I will actually make the rp thread.

Voting for: YuGiOh, Persona, Dragon Ball, My Hero Academia and Guilty Gear.

Obviously voting for the verses I provided would be like cheating.

Back