• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making a verse

Alexcar3000

Joke Battles
Retired
I kinda want to make my own "verse" but.. I don't know if that would be considered.. "too serious" or something O~O

What should I do?

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
What kinda verse is it?
Nonsensically OP:

"Omnipotence: There are multiple characters who said to be "Omnipotent", however, they are only "all-powerful" within their own little "bubble", those bubbles are called "Fiction-All Bubble" where the entirety of a single "fiction" exists. Due to this, there may be stronger entities in other distal, or even proximal Bubbles, of which there are an ever ending amount within a single layer of a higher Structure, called Dimension (not to be confused with the mathematical concept of dimensions)."

Well i don't find this too bad, since a lot of battles in fiction are fights to the death, but i was referring to no use of slurs and the like.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
Well i don't find this too bad, since a lot of battles in fiction are fights to the death, but i was referring to no use of slurs and the like.
Oh, ok.

Back